⚙️★ Not Blushing! Just My Gears!★⚙️

This is from my FNAF AU, so the characters are the same as my comic series :3

Mina and Kaminari were walking around the pizza place, it was right after Mina got repaired and she was normal.

"A-Anyways.."-Mina stuttered. "I wanna thank you for everything"- she said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Huh? O-Oh! You don't have to thank me! I did it for a reason!"- Denki said, but that last part just slipped out of his mouth.

"A reason? What reason?"- Mina said stopping and looking at him.

"Well umm."- Kaminari stopped as well. "I think you're really cute!"-he said.

Mina was blushing a lot. She liked  him,and those words meant a lot to her, since they met for first time, she felt a special spark.

Denki looked at her.

"Are you good?! You're really red!"- Kaminari said, trying to touch Mina's face. 

"I'm not b-blushing!! Just my gears!!"- Mina said, stepping back.

"O-Oh..but are y-you ok?"-Kaminari said, getting closer to Mina.

"Y-Yeah! If they a-are my gears I t-think I should tell T-Toy Freddy!!"- Mina exclaimed, running away just to hide somewhere.

Kaminari was standing there with a confused expression.

"Heh.. Cutie.."-He said walking back to the party area.

Cinnamon rolls! 🥺❤️
I love them!! And Chapter 5 from the FNAF AU will be posted soon!! I'm just busy with school -w- Also! My phone died TwT I'm writting on my computer rn. So I won't post art until I can fix my phone :3 If I don't answer the dms too it's because of that ;w;

I love ya'll Cinnamon Rolls!!!! <3