💐ツ Bouquet ツ💐

-DISCLAIMER- I ship Todoroki and Camie! Sorry sorry! But I do! Anyways- Let's continue UwU

"Ladies! I'm going to throw the bouquet!"- Kirishima stood up yelling and walking to the center of the room.

It was his wedding after all, Bakugo just stared at him grinning and sipping his champagne.

Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Tsu, Hagakure, Camie, Jirou, and even Aoyama, stood up following Kirishima.

"A-Aoyama! D-Don't go there!"- Iida exclaimed, with that thought that probably Aoyama could catch it.

"Who do you think will catch it?"- Deku asked Kaminari who was sitting next to him.

"Maybe Uraraka~"- Kaminari answered teasingly which made Deku blush.

"If Camie catches it, I would use my dad's credit card to pay the wedding."- Todoroki said, looking directly at the bouquet Kirishima was holding, "What about you Kaminari?"- Todoroki
glanced at the blonde, "What would you do if Ashido catches it?".

Kaminari stayed in silence. He never thought of that, probably once but- Marriage?! Well, it was with the girl he loves.

"M-Maybe.. I don't know.."- Kaminari confessed, trying not to panic.

"In 3, 2, 1!"- Kirishima threw the bouquet trying not to hit anyone.

The bouquet was falling, Mina took the chance to lean on Momo, she jumped trying to take the high ground. Denki's heart was beating fast, she stretched her hand to reach for the bouquet. She catch it, Kaminari was shocked, he was mentally short circuited.

"I have it!!! I HAVE IT!!"- Mina exclaimed, she was too excited.

Everyone started calling for Denki to come to see Mina with the bouquet. Kaminari finally stood up and walked towards Ashido.

"I got it!!!"- Mina hugged Denki tightly, Ashido knew that even if she had the bouquet, Kaminari wasn't going to marry her.

"W-Well, whenever y-you want, Cutie"- Denki said kissing Mina softly.

"H-Huh?! W-Whenever?!"- Mina was blushing really hard, everyone was staring at them but it was a really cute moment.

"Tomorrow!!!"- Sero yelled from the back, Jul shushed him and Kaminari sticked his middle finger out to him.

"Shut up!!"- Denki yelled back at Sero.

iT's 1:00 aM aNd i nEeD tO kEeP uPdAtInG aNd wRiTiNg.
Anyways! Thanks for reading! Also I'm going to open commissions soon! >:3 I'll give details later.
I have no soul, have a nice day! :'>
-CEO