☁️○Movie Night○☁️

This oneshot was inspired by my homie Kawaii_Hooman__ I wuv you! <3

"Come on babe! It's just a movie!"- Kaminari pouted. He, for 40 minutes straight,was trying to convince Mina to watch a scary movie. Like we know, Mina is not a big fan of scary things.

"Fine!"-Ashido said. The only reason she accepted it's because she didn't wanted to let Kaminari down.

"Good!!"- Kaminari exclaimed, grabbing the remote and choosing a movie. He had to choose something that Mina had a paranoid vision of.. clowns. He chose "It Chapter 2".

Mina was cuddled up besides him, obviously scared. There was a big blanket covering both of them. And a big bowl of buttered popcorn.

20 minutes passed and Mina wasn't that scared, but she didn't want to let go of Kaminari's arm.

In one scene the clown appeared in a jumpscare, now Mina, was scared.

"AAAHH!!"- She yelled, slowly crawling under the blanket. She was shivering.

"Babe, it's okay!! Don't worry!"- Denki said, trying to calm her down.

"B-But that w-was really scary!"- Mina answered, crawling deeper under the covers.

"It's fine.. shhh.."- Kaminari could bring her towards him, he hugged her tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Nobody is going to hurt you, okay? I'm here to protect you"- Kaminari said, carrying Mina like a baby.

"Promise?.."- Mina said nervously, resting her hand on his boyfriend's chest, and pressing her body against him.

"I promise baby"- Kaminari said, laying down on the floor, with Mina on top of him. Both fell asleep cuddled up.

This is short! I know :C
But I'm having writers block! I'm working on "I choose you" so I'm really tired, and let's add that I have school ;w;