🍪╹Pocky Challenge╹🍪

Mina was arriving at Class 1-A classroom, in her backpack she had a little box of pocky! She loved them!

She walked in the classroom waving at Uraraka and Sero. She sat down on her place and started eating the pocky.

"Hey, what do you have there?"- Denki asked, walking towards Ashido and sitting on the place in front of hers.

"Pocky!"- She said taking another bite of the stick.

"Can I have some?"- Kaminari said staring at the box of pocky and then at her.

"Sure!"- Mina exclaimed, finishing the pocky she was eating and taking out of the box another one, putting one side of the pocky in her mouth starring at Kaminari.

"H-Huh?! You want me do t-that?"- Denki asked nervously, Mina just nodded getting closer to him.

"F-Fine"- Kaminari said getting closer to Mina.

He started nibbling on the other side of the pocky as well as Mina. Denki was almost on the middle of the pocky when Ashido took a big bite, almost kissing him. Denki blushed really bad, his face was like a tomato!

Aizawa walked in, ordering everyone to go to their seats. Denki stood up and leaned closer to Mina.

"Can I have more pocky after class?~"- Denki smirked at her, Mina was blushing like crazy! She knew what he meant by that.

Damn! The
sexual tension between this two is really intense-
Also if I'm not posting on Instagram or here in Wattpad, well- School 😔✌🏻
I hope everyone liked it!❤️❤️❤️
I love y'all Cinnamon Rolls!🥺💖💖
Have a KamiMina Day!💗💛💗💛💗💛