🎄๑ Mistletoe ๑🎄

It was Christmas Eve, everyone was decorating the dorms. Deku and Ochako we're decorating the Christmas tree, Bakugo, Kirishima and Sato were baking cookies, but Mineta and Kaminari were placing mistletoes all around the dorms. Mina, Tsu, Hagakure, Momo and Jirou were sitting in the couch talking and giggling. Denki was glancing at Mina every 5 seconds, he was so in love.

"Nobody is gonna kiss you, idiots!!!"- Bakugo yelled at them. He was really frustrated, they were literally placing mistletoes all over the place.

"We're just trying! Maybe I can kiss Yaoyorozu!"- Mineta said, drooling a bit.

"Gross.."- Bakugo said, taking out the cookies from the oven.

Everyone went to sleep, it was a really long day of work, tomorrow was Christmas Day, so it was a day full of surprises!

Mina woke up, it was 6:00 a.m. in the morning and she decided to go downstairs. Surprisingly other classmates were in the common room too! But just Bakugo, Kirishima, Deku, Ochako and Momo. She sat down besides Momo, everyone started talking about the presents under the tree.

Then it was 9:00 a.m.
Everyone was already in the common room.

"Can we open the presents now?!"- Hagakure said desperately. She really liked Christmas.

"Not yet Toru, we need to wait a bit more"- Ojiro said, looking at his phone.

"Can you guys help me make dinner?"- Momo asked, looking at everyone.

"I would!"- Ashido said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"I will! I will!"- Hagakure said really excited, following Ashido.

Everyone was so focused to make dinner that they forgot to open the presents. It was already 6:30 p.m.

"Guys! I have hot cocoa! And marshmallows too!"- Mina said, yelling from inside de kitchen and leaning on the counter.

Denki entered the kitchen searching for marshmallows.

"D-Do you know where are the marshmallows?"- Kaminari asked nervously to Mina.

"I have them here!"- Mina said, lifting a bag of mini marshmallows, she gave the bag to him.

Kaminari was leaning on the counter besides Mina, putting some marshmallows in his cup of hot cocoa.

Everyone was staring at them, giggling and gossiping.

"...What's going on?.."- Mina asked, trying to figure out why everyone was looking at them.

"M-Maybe because.."- Kaminari lifted his head up slowly. "W-Well umm.. T-That"- He said pointing at the mistletoe above them.

Mina and Kaminari where blushing really hard. They both liked each other but, on Christmas?! With a mistletoe?!

"W-We don't h-have you if you d-don't want! I m-me-"- Kaminari was interrupted.

Mina pulled the collar of his shirt towards her, kissing him, Kaminari blushed more and kissed back.

Everyone in the common room was cheering and clapping, of course Bakugo was annoyed like always.

Denki cut the kiss, looking up at the mistletoe and pulling it off, he threw it away.

"Now.. one that really means something"- Kaminari leaned towards Mina and kissed her again.

Everyone was taking pictures of them, it was a really cute and wholesome moment.

"You owe me 10 bucks Bakubro!!"- Sero shouted.

"I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT, TAPE FACE!!!"- Bakugo yelled back, almost making an explosion over Sero's face.

When Denki and Mina cut the kiss, they saw everyone just fangirling. Everyone knew that both had feelings for the other, it was too obvious.

"You may kiss the bride!!"- Kirishima yelled. Everyone started laughing.

Ashido and Kaminari walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch. They cuddled up and blushed. Again everybody was talking pictures of them.

"...you still owe me 10 bucks"- Sero teased

"Shut the fuck up, Scotch!"- Bakugo yelled.

609 words
Ayeee! Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment! It's really sweet to me! <3
I hope everyone liked it!! ❤️❤️❤️
I love y'all Cinnamon Rolls!! 🥺💖💖
Have a KamiMina Day!! 💗💛💗💛💗💛