🥞◆A Pancake Competition◆🥞

"Hey dad! Can you make us pancakes for breakfast?!"- Nubara asked, looking at Denki with her eyes shining.

"I can make them for you sweetie! Dad almost set the house on fire trying to make sushi"- Mina answered, that actually happened. Kaminari wasn't a good cook, he always needed to ask Ashido to prepare something.

"Hey! I can do pancakes!!"- Kaminari exclaimed, taking the eggs and milk out of the fridge.

"Maybe pre-cooked pancakes"- Onami said in a teasingly tone.

Everyone started laughing. It was obvious that Kaminari didn't know how to cook something, not even a sandwich.

"I bet y'all I can make pancakes!!"- Denki said. He started doing the pancake mix, of course he asked Mina what he needed.

"I'm going to do pancakes too! It's a competition! The kids will choose who's pancakes are better!"-Ashido said confidently, taking some eggs and adding them in a bowl starting the pancake mix.

"Dad is definitely going to burn them"- Zhinko said, drinking some of his orange juice and scrolling through his socials.

"I don't want burnt pancakes!"- Nubara said, slamming her hands on the table, pouting.

"Shut up kiddo, they're just pancakes"- Tora said slightly pushing Nubara away.

Mina and Kaminari were doing they pancakes. Yep. Two 38-year-olds were in a competition to do pancakes. What a good marriage.

Mina decided to make Mickey Mouse pancakes and some heart shaped ones.
Kaminari tried to do the same, of course, failing.

"They are ready!"- Mina exclaimed, putting all the pancakes on a big plate and walking towards the table, placing the plate in front of their kids.

One word could describe her pancakes:
p e r f e c t The shape and color were on point.
On the other side, Denki's pancakes looked like if he was fighting with a tiger while pouring the mix in the pan. And also they were a bit burnt.

"A-And.. who wins?-Denki said with a grin on his face.

Tora, Zhinko, Onami and Nubara pointed at Mina's pancakes. Of course she won, they were perfect!

"Aw come on!!! Mine we're better!"- Kaminari pouted.

"I won! You can't deny it!"-Mina said, taking a little piece of pancake and putting it in Kaminari's mouth, walking back to the kitchen, Kaminari was blushing slightly.

"Jeez, get a room!"- Tora said, looking away and blushing softly.

"Don't listen to her! Keep going!"- Onami said, shushing Tora and looking at her parents.

This was really cute tbh -w- I loved it! <3
I hope y'all enjoyed it too!! :3