🐶♠︎ Puppy ♠︎🐶

It was Christmas Eve. Kaminari planned to give Mina and the kids a special gift! Kirishima's dog had puppies, so Kaminari asked him if he could have one. Kirishima accepted because he knew it was for his family.

Denki tried to find a box that wasn't to small, even if it was a puppy, it's a dog!

He finally did it! He managed to get a perfect box and some wrapping paper. It was night, so the day after was Christmas. Kaminari insisted Mina to go to bed without him, the kids were already asleep.

Kaminari finished the box, of course the puppy wasn't inside the box! He let it in the backyard, with food and water. Denki went to sleep.

"CHRISTMAS!!!!"

A loud yell was heard coming down the stairs. Mina woke up knowing that that yell was from Nubara.

"Babe.. they're awake.."- Mina said in a sleepy and silent tone, patting Denki's face.

"SHUT UP GREMLIN!!"- Tora shouted opening her door and walking downstairs.

Everyone was already in the living room. Nubara was fangirling over all the gifts under the Christmas tree. Obviously opening the ones that were for her, and handing one gift to Onami and Tora.

"Can I go back to bed now?.."- Zhinko said rubbing his eye.

"Nope!"- Mina said, taking a gift from under the tree, handing it to Zhinko.

Zhinko just stared at her with a confused expression, and he started to unwrap the gift.

"...Mom you did not.."- Zhinko said with almost tears in his eyes.

"I mean, you wanted one for a while, don't you?"- Ashido said hugging Zhinko.

"A James Charles Palette.. you gave him a James Charles Palette?!"- Tora was freaking out, she wanted the same for a long time.

"Tora, you received a Nintendo Switch!! That's enough!"- Onami exclaimed, flicking Tora's nose.

"You're just jealous Tora! I'm not going to share it with you!"- Zhinko said hugging Mina back.

"Stop fighting! I have a gift for all of you! Stay right here"- Denki said, walking to the backyard and putting the puppy inside the box. He picked up the box and went back inside.

"What did you bought now?"- Ashido said knowing that probably Denki bought something for them.

"Nothing!"- He placed the box down, "Don't open it yet!".

The box started to shake a little, Nubara got scared and hid behind Onami.

"Open it now!"- Kaminari exclaimed, sitting on the floor just besides the box.

Nubara took the courage to walk towards the box, Onami stood behind her, Nubara opened it. She found a little husky puppy which made her squealed loudly.

Mina's eyes widened, she wanted a puppy for a while but she knew Kaminari would say no. Onami pushed Nubara away picking the puppy up.

"Awwwwww!! So cute!"- Onami hugged the puppy, carrying it like a baby.

"It's my turn now!! I want to pet it!"- Nubara pouted, trying to reach for the puppy, even if she was 6, Onami was taller than her.

Zhinko, who was taller than even Denki, he snatched gently the puppy from Onami's hands and gave it to Nubara, "Let her have it! It's not your dog!"

Mina hugged Denki tightly, burying her face in his chest, "Thank you babe", Ashido blushed softly.

"No problem honey"- Kaminari hugged Mina, touching her fluffy hair.

"Is it female or male?"- Tora asked Kaminari.

"Kirishima told me it's a female"- Denki answered.

Zhinko directed his hands to his head, "Not even a fucking dog in this house is a male!!"- He was really desperate, only Denki and him were the only boys in the house.

"Well- You're like a girl"- Onami teased, elbowing Zhinko's arm gently.
Zhinko slapped the back of Onami's head hardly.

"If the puppy is a female.. then.."-Tora said taking the puppy from Nubara's arms, "We should name it Mochi!".

"Can I.."- Denki muttered.

"No. You're not going to eat the puppy!"- Ashido said angrily.

Me making this at 2:00 am hits different TwT
And yes! It was pretty obvious, Zhinko is our Slay Queen or our new Todrick Hall
I'm really sleepy rn, so I'm going to leave this here TwT
Bye bye Cinnamon Rolls!! I love y'all!! 💗✨
-CEO