🔆๑Good News but Bad News๑🔆

Mina and Denki were thinking of how they were going to tell their kids that Mina was pregnant (again).

They decided to put the pair of positive pregnancy tests on a small box with a cute yellow and pink bow.

"Tora! Zhinko! Onami! Come here!!"- Mina yelled, she knew that everyone was on their phones or playing video games.

"DIPFUCKS! MOM IS CALLING US!!"- Tora said knocking on her siblings room doors.

Ashido and Kaminari could hear a lot of steps coming downstairs.

"Yeah mom?"- Tora asked, leaning on the kitchen counter. Zhinko was besides Tora, which left Onami on the back, who struggled to get between them.

"We have a gift for you guys!!"- Kaminari said, sliding the box towards them.

Tora opened the box slowly, Onami was really desperate, so she snatched the box from Tora's hands and she took one of the pregnancy tests. Tora's and Zhinko's eyes widened.

"Mom... you said you were done-"- Tora said, taking one of the tests and checking if it was positive.

"Tell me please it's a boy!"- Zhinko said, directing his hands to his head shaking it, praying that the baby was a boy, because living with 3 women in a house was complicated.

"What is this?"- Onami said, like the 10 year old girl she was, it was something confusing to her.

"Well umm-"-Zhinko said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Tell her idiot!!"-Tora exclaimed, slapping the back of Zhinko's head.

"Ow!! Well, mom is pregnant.. she's having a-another baby"- Zhinko stuttered a bit, drying to explain it in the less awkward way possible. A 14 year old teen didn't know how to explain that.

Kaminari and Mina were trying to not laugh, Zhinko was bad at trying to explain those things.

"Really?!!"- Onami said, letting out a big smile, you are asking why? Because she got a mental picture.

Tora knew that Onami's mind wasn't pure and innocent, so she started laughing uncontrollably.

"It's a girl?!"- Onami asked, walking towards Ashido.

"We still don't know sweetie"- Mina said "But when we know what the baby is, I'm going to tell you, okay?"

Onami nodded happily hugging Ashido and running upstairs. And you wonder,
what happened with Tora and Zhinko? Well, Tora was still laughing because of Onami's dirty mind, and Zhinko was still praying to all the gods that ever existed, to make the baby a boy.

"Imagine the gender reveal"- Ashido muttered to Denki "They are gonna be crazy".

"Yep!"- Kaminari said, putting his arms around Mina's waist and kissing her "Just like wild animals".

Nope!! It's not a coincidence that I posted this at the same time I made the reveal of Nubara! She's the new KamiMina child. When she was born, Onami was 10, and Zhinko and Tora were 14.

I hope you guys liked this oneshot🥺❤️ I love y'all with all my heart!!