🔥◎Not During Training!!◎🔥

It was day of training

All class 1-A were on the Training Grounds. Waiting for Snipe and Ectoplasm to arrive, after 20 minutes, the heroes finally arrived to the grounds.

The activity was to hide in the buildings, the pro heroes were supposed to play as villains. The activity was in pairs, so it would be easier. The pairs were:
•Bakugo and Kirishima
•Deku and Ochako
•Tsuyu and Mineta
•Momo and Jirō
•Tokoyami and Shoji
•Koda and Sato
•Aoyama and Iida
•Ojiro and Hagakure
•Todoroki and Sero
•Kaminari and Ashido

That means that probably Kaminari and Mina would be very distracted smooching in a corner, the same with Kirishima and Bakugo.
The training was starting, Denki and Mina were running directly towards an alley. They stayed there for a few minutes.

"We need to keep moving!"- Mina said, walking out of the alley.

"No, wait!"- Denki exclaimed, holding Mina back, grabbing her arm.

Ashido flinched, looking back at him with a confused expression on her face.

Denki pulled Mina towards him and pinned her to the wall.

"I really like how you like in your hero costume~"- Denki said, getting even closer to Mina.

"D-Denki! N-Not during t-training!"- Ashido stuttered, trying to look away, with a visible blush on her cheeks.

"Come on baby~"- Kaminari was obviously horny. He picked Mina up, still pinning her to the wall. "Nobody is gonna notice~".

"L-Let's not d-do this here!"- Mina said, trying to contain the urge to kiss him. "Later D-Denki!".

"But I want it now!"- Kaminari pouted, looking at Mina with sad puppy dog eyes.

"A-All I can do r-right now is k-kiss you! W-We can do w-whatever you want later!!"- Ashido said, praying that Aizawa didn't saw them.

"Whatever I want, huh? Ok then"- Kaminari smirked. He had a lot of advantage now, those words were a big deal for him. "At least can I have my kiss?".

"Yeah whatever, dummy"- Mina said, pulling Denki's head towards hers, kissing him. Kaminari kissed back.

"Ahem... can you explain?"- A voice interrupted. It was Aizawa.

"AAAAAHHH!!"- both exclaimed. Kaminari put Mina down, and both had to go with Nezu to get detention.

"I t-told you.. n-not during training!"- Ashido was visibly upset and flustered.

"At least you said later~"- Kaminari elbowed Mina's arm gently.

"Oh shut up, Pikachu!!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Finally some spicy oneshot! Trust me, there will be some that... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
I'm not good writing NSFW but I see a lot of.. yaoi.. and hentai so I can try OwO