📷♧ The Old Photograph ♧📷

Tora and Onami were in the attic, digging in a box that had written in the front "UA". There were only books and some old Pinky and Chargebolt merch, at the bottom of the box was a little Polaroid picture.

"What's that??"- Onami questioned, reaching the picture and gently taking it out.

(Ignore my terrible handwriting tysm-)

"Ew! Too sweet!"- Tora said, pretending to throw up.

"Shut up!! It's really cute!"- Onami protested, standing up and walking downstairs to ask her mom about the picture, Tora stood up as well and started following her.

"Hey mom! Tora and I found this picture in the attic!"- Onami exclaimed, handing Mina the Polaroid picture.

"Hmm?"- Mina grabbed the picture and stared at it for a few seconds, "I still remember this as like it was yesterday!".

"And What happened that day!?"- Onami was anxious to know, so she could make fanon mental pictures of that day.

"It was Valentine's Day, we were in third grade, almost for graduation! Denki gave me a big bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates, that was so sweet."- Ashido got some flashbacks after all what she said.

"...and???"- Onami asked with a lust expression on her face.

"No Onami"- Mina sighed, "We didn't do what you think."- Ashido flicked Onami's forehead.

"DAMMIT!"- Onami exclaimed walking to her room, "Whyyy?! It was Valentine's Day!!".

"Just take your perverted ass to your room!!"- Ashido yelled at her.

"Oop-"- Zhinko said coming out of the kitchen.

Damn-
Zhinko is a damn mood! He's my favorite 😌💅🏻✨
p e r i o d.