⛈彡Lightning彡⛈

It was really late at UA. The sky was gray and it was raining. Mina and Kaminari were cuddling in the blonde's room.

"Are you ok Mina? You're really cold!"- Denki said, hugging his girlfriend tighter.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine"- Ashido said, flinching at the sound of a lightning.

Kaminari noticed that action.

"Are you scared of lightning?"- Denki asked her, pulling the covers over them. Snuggling her and rubbing her back.

"K-Kind of.."- Mina said nervously, blushing and burying her face in his chest, intertwining her fingers with his.

"Awww! It's fine baby!"- Kaminari said, pulling Mina closer to him, hugging her, taking her hand and kissing it.

Mina felt really good in that moment, she felt all that warmth flowing through her body. She know she was safe in Kaminari's arms. In one minute, she fell asleep, Denki was petting her hair and playing gently with her horns, when he fell asleep as well.

It was a really cute moment. The raindrops hitting the window as they dripped slowly, Mina and Kaminari cuddling together with the blanket over us, the LED lights on dark blue, and Lo-Fi in low volume. A perfect scene.

I actually imagined that last part
I'm sorry if it was really short! But some of the have between 600 to 700 words so calm down because you can have the tea later!
Next Update: October 9th

I hope everyone liked it!!❤️❤️❤️
I love y'all Cinnamon Rolls!!🥺💖
Have a KamiMina Day!!💛💗💛💗💛