〰️▼ Zipper ▼〰️

Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari, as known as ChargeBolt and Pinky, now as pro heroes, were in a undercover mision, Bakugo and Kirishima were going too. They needed to pretend to go to a fancy dinner and some mafia members were going to be there.

Mina put on a red short dress, also contacts and tried to brush her hair to cover her horns, her skin was a big problem. The zipper of her dress was stuck, so she asked Denki if he could help her.

"Babe, can you help me? The zipper's stuck"- Mina said, turning around.

"Sure~"- Kaminari said, reaching for the zipper, but! Pulling it down.

"Babe.. up"- Ashido said, turning her head back trying to look at Kaminari.

Denki pulled all the zipper down, starting to slowly take the dress off.

"What if we.. just relax~"- The blonde said, turning Mina back around facing him, "We can call Yaoyorozu and Jirou for cover up~"- He put his hand on Ashido's cheek, getting even closer, "We can have some fun~"- Denki kissed Mina softly. At this point Mina was blushing too much.

"D-Denki! But the a-agency called! W-We need to go!"- Ashido stuttered, since Nubara was born, they didn't had any 'fun'. The only person who was in the house besides them was Onami, who got suspended for spying on the boys locker room.

"Come on Hottie~"- Denki whispered on Mina's ear, pinning her to the wall, taking her dress off and throwing it away.

Kaminari picked Mina up, placing her on the bed, taking his shirt off and started kissing her really rough, slidding her underwear down. Suddenly the door opened.

"Mom, your phone was ringing, it was Kirishima saying that you guys are late to-"-Onami walked in with Mina's phone in her hand, Kaminari and Ashido stared at her, "....I just- umm- okay-"- Onami stepped back and closed the door.

Denki looked back at Mina, obviously blushing. Onami was accustomed to catch them like that, Mina looked at Denki and blushed as well.

"...Back at we were doing~?"- Mina asked and smirked at him, Denki giggled lustfully and kissed her again.

Welp- Uhhh- hehehehe... something 🔥 s p i c y 🔥
Not that spicy because, haha- I don't know how to write NSFW
Anyway!!! Thanks for the support!!
I hope everyone liked it!!❤❤❤
I love ya'll Cinnamon Rolls!!!💖💖💖
Have a KamiMina Day!!💗💛💗💛