🏳️‍🌈✌︎Put Your Hand Down✌︎🏳️‍🌈

It was a pretty normal day, everyone just having dinner together, but the children had a coming out plan. Although it was pretty obvious that Tora liked girls, but sometimes she hanged out with boys. Therefore she need to specify.

"How was your day, sweetie"- Kaminari asked Tora, looking at her while drinking some of his water.

"It was pretty good.."- Tora said, she looked down, staring at the the dinner plate it was right in front of her.

"Are you okay?"- Ashido asked, now everyone was staring at Tora, even Mochi (if you don't know who's Mochi, you'll have to wait UwU)

"Dad.. I'm lesbian.."- Tora said. Now it was Onami's and Nubara's time to shine.

"I'm lesbian too, Dad.."-Nubara said rubbing the back of her neck.

"I'm bisexual.. but I like women more"-Onami said, looking away from the embarrassment.

"Girls.. I support you! Trust me! But, does anybody in this house like men?!"- Kaminari questioned, looking directly at Ashido. She just stared at him with a confused but funny expression.

Zhinko started to slowly raise his hand. Nubara noticed and she started giggling.

"...Put your hand down, Zhinko.."- Kaminari said, he knew his kid too well.

"T-That doesn't mean we don't support you guys! We love all of you!"- Ashido said, resting her hand on Denki's shoulder. Denki nodded.

Everyone smiled and continued having dinner. Of course with Onami's awkward questions at Zhinko about any a relationship with any boys, Zhinko just ignored her, knowing that Ashido could tell Kirishima is he was dating Ryou. Even if Ryou was bisexual, Zhinko wanted to be with him so bad. Ryou has a crush on Hikari and Zhinko, but he doesn't know what to do...it's really complicated manage a relationship with 3 people...

EeEeEe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
These kids. They are such a wholesome family- 🥺✨❤️
I ship Zhinko and Ryou so bad-
Anyways! I'm going to start posting OneShots every Friday! I'm sorry if I didn't posted this one yesterday but I was really sleepy!! -w-
I hope everyone liked it!!! ❤️❤️❤️
I love y'all Cinnamon Rolls!! 🥺💖💖💖
Have a KamiMina Day! 💖💛💖💛💖💛