⭐️● Last Chip ●⭐️

Ashido and Kaminari were cuddling in the common room couch watching Disney movies. In front of them, there was a a big bowl of chips, they didn't bought popcorn but at least they had chips.

After 2 movies, (if you are curious, it was "The Beauty and The Beast", and "Maleficent") almost all of the chips in the bowl were gone! Kaminari tried to not finish them but Mina kept eating!

Tangled was starting when Kaminari noticed that all the chips were gone! Except for one.

Kaminari and Ashido looked at the bowl at the same time.

"It's mine!"- both yelled. Denki tried to snatch the the bowl, but Mina stopped him. They were wrestling and pushing the other to get the chip.

"You can't move now!!"- Kaminari said, pinning Mina down.

Mina blushed softly, she folded Denki's arm making him fall. They were making a lot of noise.

"I told both of you to not make out in the common ro-"- Aizawa walked in, watching and appreciating a really confusing image.

Half of Kaminari's body was off the couch, while Mina was trying to use him as a bridge. Denki was about to fall backwards but he was still holding Ashido back. Both looked at Aizawa.

"...Just- ok bye"- Aizawa said turning around and walking away.

Kaminari was kinda distracted, Ashido took advantage of that and she snatched the last chip.

"HAA!!-" Mina said chewing the chip.

"Nooo! It's not fair!!!"- Kaminari pouted.

Mina was laughing, Denki wanted that chip so bad, he thought about a revenge.

"I want my chip!"- Denki said, pinning Mina down, he got closer to her, Mina was blushing. He kissed her roughly.

"At least I had a taste of my chip"- Denki said smirking at Mina.

Mina sat up, staring at Denki with a lustful expression.

"Do you want another taste?~"- Ashido asked unbuttoning her shirt.

"....Fuck it"- Denki muttered, taking his shirt off and getting closer to Ashido.

What? Y'all thought this was gonna be NSFW??

My holy child- I'm kidding!!! The NSFW is gonna be in "I choose you" Soooo

My holy child- I'm kidding!!! The NSFW is gonna be in "I choose you" Soooo.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)