💍♡Will You Marry Me?♡💍

Denki and Mina were celebrating their 5th anniversary as a couple. Denki planned something special, because that day he was going to propose to her. It was a good plan. So Denki picked Mina up and they went to have dinner.

"Another year with you!"- Ashido said hugging his boyfriend and planting a kiss on his lips.

"Cutie, you're adorable!"- Kaminari said, taking Mina's hand and walking in the restaurant.

It was a really fancy place! Denki did the reservation for the place 5 months ago! He planned every single detail.
They sat down, they ordered. The food arrived and it was really good.
They finished eating and now it was Denki's plan to shine.

Kaminari looked at the floor for a second.
"Oh you dropped something"- He said. Before Mina could see, he kneeled in front of her. Taking out of his pocket a little box with a ring inside.

"Mina Ashido.. I want to spend.. the rest of my life besides you.. Will you marry me?"- Kaminari asked. At this point everyone in the restaurant was watching them. Some people were recording because they knew they were Chargebolt and Pinky.

Mina was shaking and with tears in her eyes. She was in shock, but she was trying to scream "YES I DO!!"

Mina just nodded with tears running off her eyes. Mina bent and hugged Denki.

"I do"- She muttered, still crying and sobbing.

Everyone started clapping and cheering, it was a very wholesome and cute moment.

"I love you Mina"-Denki said, hugging back.

"I love you too Denki"- Ashido said kissing the blonde.

Me after writing this:

Yep. That's me right now TwTThey are so cute omg-