Flash

3rd person POV (peter

Peter arrived at Flash's house which was a huge mansion. He rang the doorbell and waited for Flash to open the door. To Peter's surprise a little girl answered the door.

"Are you Peter?" The little girl asked.

Flash then came up behind her, "Jesse how about you go make us some popcorn." Flash said to the girl.

Jesse nodded than ran off to the kitchen.

"Sorry, that was my little sister Jesse, she was excited to meet you." Flash said smiling at Peter. "My parents are out of the house and left me to watch her."

Peter smiled at Flash, "That's okay," Peter said, "So, what movie are we watching?"

Flash motioned for Peter to walk inside, Peter stepped into the house as Flash spoke, "Whatever movie you want to watch." Flash said.

Flash grabbed Peter's hand and the two walked over to the couch. The two sat down and Flash grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV. Jesse then came running into the room with a bowl of popcorn. Jesse handed the popcorn to Peter and then pulled herself onto the couch. Jesse was only 5, she really wanted to watch a Disney princess movie.

Peter held the popcorn in his lap as Flash wrapped his arm around Peter's shoulders. Flash opened Disney+ on the TV and the three watched Zootopia together.

time skip to after the movie

The movie ended and Jesse fell asleep half way through it. Flash looked at his watch, "Well it's 10:30 Peter, you can just spend the night if you want." Flash said looking at his sleepy boyfriend who was leaning on his shoulder. Peter was almost half asleep.

"You sure?" Peter asked sleepily.

"Yeah you can sleep in the guest room." Flash said smiling at Peter, his arm was still wrapped around Peter's shoulders.

Peter looked over at Jesse, "We should probably carry her up to her room." Peter said.

Flash laughed, "Yeah, i can do that, you go up to the guest room before you pass out on the couch." Flash said then got up from the couch.

Flash went over and picked up his younger sister while Peter went upstairs to the guest room.

time skip the next morning

Peter had woken up to the loud buzzing of his phone; it was the group chat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Old
Peter how come my tracker still shows you at Flash's house?

RedHeadWidow
Peter please tell me your still innocent.

BirdW/Bow
you can never expect it to be just a movie can you?

Peter
GUYS! we finished the movie late and i didn't feel like walking all the way home jeez!

RedHeadWidow
so- still innocent? good.

Peter
i just slept in the guest room-

Mr. Old
okay good, you still having trouble sleeping?

Peter
no, I'm all good