Back To Normal... Sorta

Peter's POV:

I entered the apartment glad to finally be back, but upset knowing i wasn't going to be staying at the tower. The apartment was my home, but so was the tower. I walked to my room which was the same as I had left it. Sure it was only 2 weeks that I was away from the apartment but in that 2 weeks I got attacked by the media when ai went to go get a tree, I got kidnapped, I found out Mr. Old was actually Tony. And just to put a cherry on top of it all I got exposed as Spider-Man!

I set my bag down on the floor and plopped myself down on my bed. The twin bed wasn't as comfortable as the king bed that I had at the tower but i felt relieved to feel the cool sheets against my face and arms. I rolled over and went onto my phone opening the group chat. Even though i knew who they all were now, I did enjoy talking to them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter
Hey team!

Tony
Nice to see you still wanna talk to us after leaving. How was school?

Peter
It was good, I aced my algebra test!

Nat
aawww are our nicknames changed now?
also: nice job kiddo! Keep up on your school work.

Peter
I just added you all to my contacts, i didn't change the names.

Tony
Figured if you didn't know who someone was you could know now.

Shuri
DOES THIS MEAN I CAN UNMUTE THOR?

Thor
Nah tech man already did

Peter
Thor you can't keep secrets can you?

Loki
No, no he cannot.

Wizard
Hey! how come my name isn't changed?

Tony
Because you're a wizard. No need to be a pussy about it.

Steve
Tony!

Tony
I can swear alright?!

Peter
LMAO

Pepper has left the chat

Peter
...oh

James R.
Damn not even an explanation.

Tony
I can talk to her later, let's not focus on this right now.

Nat
That's understandable, Peter how's it feel to be back at May's?

Peter
Pretty boring compared to the tower, I got pretty used to Mr. Barton climbing in the vents watching over me.

Clint
Wait- you knew i was doing that?

Peter
Thanks to my spidey-sense, yes.

Bruce
And you essentially just- let him do that?

Peter
It felt comforting so yeah

Tony
How's the crowds been? Press haven't been bothering you too much have they?

Peter
no, not too much. I keep my hood up and face down. They can't bother me if they don't know it's me right?

Most I get bothered is at school, teachers are starting to get annoyed by me being a huge distraction though.

Steve
Just don't let all the attention get you cocky.