First Day

Natasha's POV:

I was in the lounge getting a burger. I had just left Tony's lab. I had met Peter face to face. He was even more pure and adorable in person.

"FRIDAY can you make me a burger please?" I asked the AI.

"Of course Black Widow." FRIDAY responded.

i then plopped myself onto the couch as i waited for my burger to be done. I knew it was going to take about thirty minutes since we didn't have any left over ones so FRIDAY was making it from scratch.

I grabbed the TV remote and turned on an episode of NCIS. I watched fhe show as i waited for FRIDAY to finish my burger.

~~~~~~

Thirty minutes went by and i was almost done with one episode, along with my almost being done. I stood up from the couch knowing i had only about a minute until the burger was done.

I was about to get up from the couch but then i heard some sort of explosion and the emergency alrams started to go off.

8 hours earlier

It was Peter's first day at the internship. Peter was finally able to rest sorta easy with Flash finally out of the hospital and at home. Peter sat up in his bed and reached over to his night stand and grabbed his phone. He checked the time; it was 7:03am.

Peter let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes. He waa never much of a morning person. "gotta get up sooner or later." Peter thought to himself and groaned. He pushed the blankets off him and went over to his closet. He picked out a white Mathletes T-shirt and some old jeans to wear. He put on his clothes and went out into the kitchen. May was nowhere to be seen. "She must be at work already." Peter thought to himself. He quickly grabbed a banana and then left the apartment.

As he walked to school he got out his phone and opened the group chat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter
Hey guys! How's Wakanda?

RedHeadWidow
It's great kid, how you feeling about starting the internship today?

Mr. Old
yeah kid you start today right?

Peter
yeah i do! I'm really nervous actually.

BigGreen
You'll do great kid

BugsLife
Yeah Peter you'll blow them away!

Marvel
definitely kiddo!

Rhodey
wait, what internship?

Mr. Old
you don't pay attention do you?

Mr. USA
He's been busy.

MetalHead
yeah man Pete's doing and internship at S.I

Rhodey
nice! good luck kid!

Peter
thanks!

Speedy
If you come accross the Avengers don't piss em off.

IFeelYou
Seriously DON'T

Peter
what'd you guys do?

Mr. Old
those two made the great decision of siding with the villian in a simulation that's at our work place.

Peter
sounds like more than just a simulation to me.

Mr. Old
we work at SI and we're in Wakanda you really think there's not a realistic simulation?