Earthquake

Peter's POV:

I hear a loud crash and immediately look out the window. There's a guy flying over the city with some sort of jet pack and he had just demolished a building.

"Peter Parker i know you're in there come out before innocent people get hurt!" He yelled.

"They just can't wait till after new years?!" I thought to myself then ran to get my suit.

"Peter!" I hear several of the avanegers yell after me but at that point i didn't care. I had to do something.

I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my suit. I put it on as fast as i could then swung out the window.

I swung myself to the front of the building and stuck to it. I saw Mr. Stark right away in his suit trying to fight him off. He was practically getting his ass kicked though.

I swung myself over to where the villian was. I looked over at the demolished building that looked to be taken out by an earthquake. I then looked to the ground to all of the civilians nearby.

I jumped down from the building i was on and was able to get everyone to a safe area. I then swung back up to the villian and webbed around him.

"Come on man it's Christmas go enjoy a nice dinner and open some gifts instead of taking other's holiday away from them eh?" I said as i webbed around him.

Mr. Stark looked over at me, "You're not supposed to be out here kid!" He yelled as he blasted his repulsor gun at the villian.

"I'm going to help!" I said sternly.

He nodded knowing he probably wasn't going to be able to stop me.

"Spider-Man just the hero i was looking for!" The villian said.

"I thought he was looking for Peter Parker? I know that's me but he doesn't know that... right?" I thought to myself.

I then took one of my webs and swung towards him. I kicked him in the jaw which made him lose his balance a bit. Before he could react i quickly shot a web at his jetpack causing it to break. He fell to the ground and i quickly followed.

"This is almost too easy!" I thought to myself as i landed next to him. Before i could grab him though he punched the ground causing an earthquake.

"what the hell?!" I thought to myself as the ground shook beneath me. I looked around me to make sure there wasn't any civilians in the way, there wasn't. In fact not a single person except for me, the villain, and Mr. Stark, were in sight.

I quickly jumped back and stuck to the closest building. I looked towards avengers tower and noticed Natasha, Clint, and Steve running out the building to help.

I looked back at the villian who was now gone. "Dammit!" I thought to myself. I then swung around thinking he couldn't have gotten far.

As i swung around for about ten minutes he was nowhere to be seen. Then my spidey sense went off telling me to jump back. I quickly did and stuck to the building behind me. Then, emerging from the ground, came a guy in a fifteen foot tall armoured suit. I looked through the glass of the head, it was the same guy.

"You know what's nice about big armour?" I said then made a web to swing from, "It's harder to get up after you fall!" I said swinging towards him at full force.

He caught me mid-swing and held me in his giant armoured hand.

"Finally i have you now." He said, "Peter Parker."

My eyes widened at the sound of my name. "Shit!" I mentally thought to myself as i tried to get out of his grasp. It was no use, he then quickly knocked me out.