𝙴𝚗𝚖𝚞 // 𝚄𝚔𝚒𝚢𝚘

┌───────────────┐
[𝘶•𝘬𝘦𝘺•𝘺𝘰]
⁽ⁿ.⁾ ᴸⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ;

ᵁⁿᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ⁱⁿ ˡⁱᶠᵉ.

└───────────────┘

Requested by  EnmusWife

↱konichiwa! I want to apologize for being so inactive ;^; i know that this book is about to go to its grave but im thankful to see others still supporting!thank u!

Also this one is an Oc x Cc, but since my book in wattpad is x reader only, i changed its name to y/n hehe! ↲

❝Enjoy!❞

╭••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╮

»»---------------------⋞╯

⋞╯--------------------»»      ╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

      ╰••━━━━━»»------¤-----««━━━━━••╯

-

The weight on his lap nuzzled in closer to him, cooing and embracing his breezy warmth. Whilst his pale-colored skin hands gentle stroked and combed her silky locks – his mint irises just couldn't tear away from her loving  face. Enmu was utterly enchanted; charmed by her mystic features as well as her jubilant personality.

She is just, undoubtedly entrancing.

His eyes were slanted, and eyebrows furrowed the opposite way; giving him a very kind and gentle façade. A man who looks so caring and soft-spoken, with those gracious orbs staring at anything with much affection. Yet beneath that veneer is a demon who mercilessly, and unhesitatingly slaughter humans for their own pleasured desire.

Such cliché isn't it?

It's common for demons to be mistaken as  humans, why? Because of their features that is precisely similar to that of the humans; most of them have the same figurine and postures that a normal human has, the clothing, their face, and the same language they used. It is almost the same, that when you caught a glimpse of them you wouldn't even realize that It is a vile creature.