39

[vvvv]: What? What did you drink wrong?

[vvvv]: Baby, what happened to you?

[vvvv]: Please don't hang up!

[vvvv]: Did you see my message? Reply ASAP if you see it!

[vvvv]: Are you still there?

[vvvv]:F*ck! Don't scare me!

[vvvv]: Quickly reply!

...

[vvvv]: Are you there?

[vvvv]: Please reply!

......

On Su Bei's phone, except for two celebrity gossip sent by Dong Wenqi via WeChat, the remaining 160 messages were sent by [vvvv]. From the last message Su Bei sent him last night until a few minutes ago, [vvvv] had sent her a message almost every few minutes.

Su Bei quickly sent a message to [vvvv] using her 'Red Hacker Challenge' account.

[Q]: I'm here, I'm fine.

Su Bei had just sent the message, and the other party immediately replied after only several seconds: [vvvv: F*ck! You finally reply! You f*cking scared me to death.]

Even throughout the screen, Su Bei could feel [vvvv]'s intense worry and couldn't help but feel a little moved.

[vvvv]: How are you? Are you okay? What happened?

[Q]: I'm fine. The phone was accidentally muted by me last night, so I didn't see the message. Sorry for making you worry.

[vvvv]: Nothing, as long as you are alright.

In the middle of the conversation, [vvvv] 'lost contact' with the person he was chatting with. At that time, he was genuinely terrified about Su Bei's safety.

——It was night, at a banquet, there were no people around, and she drank something wrong...

Connecting the information provided by Su Bei, [vvvv] 's brain directly filled the missing parts with a very dark imagination: "At a certain banquet, a weak young girl mistakenly drank some spiked drink, and was rendered unconscious. A wretched man tried to xxxx...."

The more he thought, the more worried he was. [vvvv] almost going to hack some government's website, then use the Skyeye to find Su Bei. Fortunately, nothing happened. Otherwise, he might already sit to have some tea in the police station now.

[vvvv]: Tell me, what happened to you yesterday?

[Q]: Yesterday, when I was chatting with you, the waitress there refilled my glass and mistakenly gave me a glass of champagne. I accidentally drank that.

[vvvv]: Were you drunk?

[Q]: Must be so.

Su Bei had no impression of what happened afterward. Among the drinkers, this phenomenon was commonly called: blackout drunk.

[vvvv]:...

[vvvv]: Hahahaha, just by one glass of champagne? Are you sure you drank champagne, not sorghum liquor?

Su Bei was mercilessly mocked by brother [4v]. After making sure that she was fine, this big brother seemed to revert to his 'normal' style.

[vvvv]: Okay, okay, baby. It's okay as long you are alright~

[vvvv]: I stayed up all night worrying about you. No good, I have to get some sleep now.

[vvvv]: Good night, baby, don't miss me too much.