88

Under the spotlight, three figures walked out to the stage just below the gigantic 'Q&V' team logo.

Xu Shiwei was the first to come out.

"So handsome!" Someone exclaimed loudly.

Behind him, a girl's slim figure began to appear. Many people subconsciously held their breath, waiting for the girl to finally arrived under the spotlight. Everyone seemed to be stunned for a moment, and then the whole venue was exploded with surprised voices and exclamations.

"Is-is that really God [Q]?!"

"My God! Too beautiful!" The legendary God [Q] was not ugly at all. On the contrary, she was beautiful, far beyond anyone's expectations!

——Is this little princess perhaps going into the wrong place?

Some people suddenly had this doubt.

"Gosh, it's a goddess!"

"Who was blind enough to dare to say that [Q] is ugly?! They must be blinded by jealousy!"

"Damn, I want to hack that fool!"

"Why do I think that [Q] looks so young?"

"The f*ck? Is she a minor?"

Everyone's focus instantly changed from Su Bei's beautiful face to her age.

"Still a minor and already such a master? Is it even possible?"

"Maybe she has a babyface. Babyface goddess."

...

The next moment, MC's question broke those people's fantasy.

"Q, you seem to be the main focus of everyone's topic even before the final began." The MC half-jokingly said.

"Everyone has always been curious about Q's identity, so let's take a few minutes before the game start for a quick interview." The MC asked the first question: "Are you really Q?"

Su Bei nodded. "Yes," she smiled playfully: "Do I look like a fake?"

MC: "Does the handle name [Q] have a special meaning?"

Su Bei: "My father's surname is Qin, isn't it special enough?"

The MC smiled: "What about God v? Is there a meaning behind your handle name?"

Xu Shiwei: "Yes, I was originally called 4v. Right, Baby Q?"

Host: "Haha, it seems that God V has a good relationship with Q even in private."

"Of course we are!" Under Daddy Qin's murderous glare, Xu Shiwei patted Su Bei's head affectionately. He then glanced back at the baffled audience and secretly laughed in satisfaction.

At this time, the commentator suddenly interrupted: "Let me ask the question that everyone is eager to know. Someone in the forum said that the format of our finals was changed for Q, and that you have a very powerful 'patron.' Is it true?"

The commentator's rude question not only made Mr. Qin, Su Xiaobao, Xu Shiwei, and Su Bei's other friends' face darkened, but also put the MC in an awkward position: This commentator had a good relationship with a particular participant who made caused an uproar about [Q] before. But to deliberately targeting [Q] at this moment was absolutely not a smart move.

However, the question had been asked out, so they could only try to salvage the situation. The MC laughed awkwardly and said: "If you think this question is infringing your privacy, you don't need to answer."

"It's okay." Su Bei smiled. She turned her gaze to the direction of Mr. Qin and Su Xiaobao's seat and said: "Actually, it's only half-true."

"Eh?" What does she mean?