84

Soon, it was December 31, New Year's eve. Early in the morning, Su Xiaobao came into Su Bei's room. At this moment, the boy was using a red ribbon to tie Su Bei's hair. Although the shape was not complicated, his movement was very skilled.

This was the twins' special New Year gift for one another. When they were still living in the countryside, due to their family's economic situation, they couldn't have new clothes every year, and it was even more impossible to give red socks and red gloves like they did this year. Therefore, small items like red ribbon became their gift for each other.

"Xiaobei, I wish you a happy new year. May you be happy and carefree every day." After tying a bow with the ribbon, Su Xiaobao said a New Year blessing for Su Bei.

"So are you." From the mirror, Su Bei smiled at Su Xiaobao. She stood up, looking at the hair Su Xiaobao tied for her in satisfaction, then turned around and tied a braided red string on Su Xiaobao's left wrist.

"Su Xiaobao, Happy New Year." The twins hugged each other.

"Xiaobao, you have to be well this year too. And you also have to grow up safely. It's best if you become an outstanding and powerful person."

Su Xiaobao: "Okay."

The atmosphere was very warm and full of love. But suddenly, a few messages prompts rang from their phones. Su Bei threw Su Xiaobao aside without a second thought and ran to the bed to grab her mobile phone.

Su Xiaobao: "..."

Before Su Xiaobao had the time to sulk, Su Bei shouted at him excitedly: "Xie Minxuan throws red envelopes in the group! Hurry up and grab it!"

Even when talking, Su Bei already clicked on the red envelope sent by Xie Minxuan: [66.78]. She felt so lucky, actually grabbed such a big red envelope!

Su Bei jumped twice with excitement and sent a [Thank you, Boss] emoji in the group.

Dong Wenqi: [I'm very grateful]

Du Yiming: [Happy New Year!]

Xu Yangyang: [Give it to you]

...

Su Bei: "Su Xiaobao, hurry up, only one is left!"

Su Xiaobao's mouth twitched. Xie Minxuan sent red envelopes according to the number of people in the group, so even if he was late, there would still be one left for him. Besides, how much was in the red envelope? No need to be so excited.

Su Xiaobao clicked the red envelope: [0.21]

Su Xiaobao's face instantly darkened. His eyes flashed with contempt: This guy surnamed Xie is really stingy.

While complaining, Su Xiaobao very grandiosely threw a 200 yuan red envelope into the group. With him and Xie Minxuan's examples, others in the group also began to send out red envelopes one after another. Soon, there were 20 to 30 red envelopes in their WeChat group.

Su Bei's luck was super good. Except for the red envelopes she sent out, she managed to grab big red envelopes almost every time and has been 'lucky' several times in a row.

As for Su Xiaobao: 0.13, 1.22, 0.47, 0.89...

Su Bei: "Su Xiaobao, why didn't you grab it? Hurry up, Xie Minxuan send another one."

Su Xiaobao: "It's not fun."

"Where is it not fun?" Su Bei was totally happy with the red envelopes she got. From last night till now, she has been receiving so many that her hands felt sore.