66

After two teams were seated, the match officially began. The rules for the finals were similar to the previous round, except for the time available for preparation, which now was reduced to just five minutes.

Fortunately, Su Bei, Xu Shiwei, and Xu Yangyang have a good cooperation. After the game began, the three quickly established a security wall according to the plan.

Xu Shiwei: "It's almost done. Baby Q, go. Leave the rest to me and try to knock out the opponents within 15 minutes."

Su Bei: "Okay, I will try my best."

Su Bei quickly tapped her keyboard, and soon found the opponent team's system entrance.

Xu Yangyang saw Su Bei's swift operation and was dumbfounded. He finally truly believed the fact that Su Bei was his god Q.

"Xu Yangyang, what are you doing! Watch out properly!" Big brother Xu yelled angrily——this kid didn't even have the consciousness as a leg pendant!

"Yes." Xu Yangyang replied fearfully and began to watch out for sneak attacks.

On the other side, Su Bei quickly identified the opponent's security wall from the data's output stream. After a few secret operations, she began her attack.

[paYam] and [Black Mud] were the team's main defenses. However, their security system was breached before they even knew who was attacking them. Although they have studied the data of [Q]'s previous performance, her attacking speed was far beyond their expectations.

"F*ck, too scary. This isn't attacking a security wall, but slaughtering the whole city!" Seeing multiple alerts from their security system popped up on the monitor at once, [paYam] wanted to cry.

On the next seat, [Black Mud] was also sweating profusely: [Q]'s attack power was far beyond his expectation. Even if it was a 2 vs. 1, their side was at a disadvantage.

On the other side, the remaining team members who came to attack Xu Shiwei's defense also had the same face. They were unable to find a hole to breach. Now that their base was in danger, they were panicked and simply withdrew all attackers to maintain the security wall.

"Fuck, god Q is 1 vs. 4! Su Bei, I'll help you!" Xu Yangyang who was cheering on the side hurriedly rushed to help Su Bei.

Before he could even run, Xu Shiwei yelled: "What can you do there?! Stay here and don't make trouble."

Xu Yangyang: "But..."

"Even if there are four of them, weak chickens are still weak chickens. Baby Q can handle them alone. Just watch."

After all attackers retreated, Xu Shiwei and Xu Yangyang were completely idle. The brothers simply acted as melon-eating audiences and watched Su Bei 'slaughtered the city.'

As Xu Shiwei said: Just four weak chickens.

Over there, the few attacks from Su Bei were enough to put four people in a predicament. While her opponents were busy, she already invaded their main system and began to tamper with the data.

...

At this moment, Qin Shao and Su Xiaobao were watching Su Bei's performance from below the stage. Seeing the data stream on the live screen, Su Xiaobao said: "Xiao Bei is about to win."

The boy glanced at Mr. Qin with a hint of pride. Putting out a reluctant expression, he gave a brief explanation to the 'amateur' next to him: "Do you see that red data? They represent the data under Xiao Bei's team. This means that she has successfully invaded the opponents' system."