47

In the evening, Mr. Qin was trying his new tie in front of the bedroom's mirror, smiling happily. Uncle Fu who happened to come in with tea was a little surprised upon seeing this scene.

"Is that your new tie, Sir? I haven't seen it before." Uncle Fu asked.

"It was given by Xiaobei." Mr. Qin said calmly, but his tone seemed to be showing off.

Uncle Fu was taken aback for a moment. He then smiled and secretly thought: No wonder.

"This tie is very outstanding. Very suitable for you, Sir." Uncle Fu commented.

Mr. Qin's usual wardrobe was mostly in a darker tone, and his custom-made ties were almost entirely dark in color and patterns. In comparison, the tie given by Xiaobei was looked... how to say it, youthful and lively.

Qin Shao: "Not bad."

"Let someone prepare it for tomorrow." As he talked, Mr. Qin put the tie together with the suit to be worn tomorrow.

Uncle Fu: "Sir, are you going to wear this tomorrow?"

Qin Shao: "Mmm. There is a project launching ceremony, so I can wear it."

Uncle Fu smiled and nodded knowingly: "Yes, I will call the servant to come early to iron the tie."

....

After hesitated for a bit, Uncle Fu asked Mr. Qin another thing: "In a few days will be the Mid-Autumn Festival. Are you still going to the old master Qin's house, Sir?"

Qin Shao: "It's the same as before."

Uncle Fu: "What about Xiaobao and Xiaobei? Are you also going to bring them together?"

Qin Shao: "Yes. You arrange things in Jingyuan here."

This was going to be the siblings' first Mid-Autumn Festival after coming to this house. Speaking of which, Uncle Fu hoped that they could spend the festival in Jingyuan. Besides, going to that place wouldn't necessarily be a pleasant experience for them.

Qin Shao glanced at Uncle Fu and saw the worry in the old housekeeper's face. Qin Shao drooped his eyes slightly and sighed, "I have to properly introduce them."

Besides, with his presence, could his child be wronged?

Uncle Fu startled: it's true.

"Sir, have you tell the children about this matter?"

Qin Shao: "..." He forgot.

After a pause, Qin Shao asked: "Those two are already sleeping?"

Uncle Fu: "Should be so."

Mr. Qin simply nodded and said nothing.

Su Bei still hasn't sleep yet. She had just finished today's games and, at this time, was discussing the NST project with Lin Shaochi.

[Lin Shaochi]: The establishment of 'NST' subsidiary is progressing well. At the earliest, it is expected to start operation in the middle of next month.

[Q]: Really? That's great.

[Lin Shaochi]: This credit is yours.

Then you can give me more salary—Su Bei thought to herself.

Immediately after, she saw another message from Lin Shaochi: I plan to hold an opening ceremony for the subsidiary. If possible, I hope you can also attend.

This invitation made Su Bei surprised.

[Q]: I just provide some technical support and isn't involved in the operation. Therefore, it is not my place to attend the opening ceremony.