𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑚

"You know that moment when you try to wash a spoon but then it wash you back—"

"Okay, that shit is weird as fuck." Agatha commented with a face full of astonishment and curiosity lingering in her dark, chestnut brown eyes, taking some time of her own to process the information I had just mentioned to her blatantly after shifting the baby hairs attacked to my head away from my face, while seeing her shoving another slice of pizza into her mouth.

"I don't disagree on that. Like it just happened out of the blue, and it came onto me like a jumpy ghost."'I shrugged casually while putting down my notepad of orders on a nearby flat surface, tearing the few pages of orders I had gathered after walking around the many occupied chairs of the parlour, and then hanging it on the wall of the kitchen desk for the chef to see and start cooking.

"Bruh, I wasn't even talking about the Geeko. I was talking about your face actually, it's weird." She retorted sarcastically after wiggling her perfectly arched eyebrows, making me choke on my water that I was drinking, before narrowing my very mysterious grey eyes at her suspiciously.

"Did you just—wow. I feel great now." I huffed out loud, pretending to be offended by her mediocre roast towards my appearance eh at she often makes to express her love to me, getting up from the leather covered seat I was sitting on to head to the kitchen to leave her in peace to add more dramatics to my act, as she instantly grabbed my arm in protest, which was covered with pizza crumbs and topping oils that had made me squeak, and setting me back down while I cringed and wiped my arm on her sleeve for a payback.

"You shuld mnkow by knuw thut yoore vury prwtty." She grumbled under her breath incoherently, making me gag as she spoke with a mouth full of food, chuckling right after that after seeing her adjust a piece of pepperoni inside her mouth, before shaking my head after a prolonged sigh from my glossed lips.

"Eat first, you idiot." I demanded in a small playful scolding, shutting up her jaw with my finger in the process so that she actually chews her food before opening her mouth to talk again, as she rolled her eyes at me babying her like the child she was in public, before getting a tissue to dust her hands and clean them.

"I said, you should know by now that you're very pretty." She reminded thoughtfully after not even sounding sarcastic anymore, making it the umpteenth time for me to have the desire to counter that remark by pulling the 'no you' card, deciding not to do it because she hates it when I do that all the time, causing me to snort on the spot.

"Do these pimple scars look pretty to you?" I questioned sadly while pointing at my nose with a glare, forming my lips into a small pout after remembering I had to deal with them ever since the travelling had hit the seasonal ache on my once clear porcelain skin. My skin was naturally a lot paler than an average human, so the scars were more prominent with their red ting, but Agatha on the other hand, had theorised it just makes it seem like I'm blushing all the time, and I found that very stupid, but she was not wrong.

"Actually they...they make it look like you have freckles on your nose, it's cute, and now that's unfair, even your ache makes you look even more gorgeous." She snickered in amusement, making me blink at her dramatically because of her stupid theories all the time when her own skin was crystal clear with nothing on it, before I stole her pizza slice and ate one bite, frustrated about my shift due to my aching feet.