𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 : 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒̀

"That's enough todaying for today. I'm done."

"Are you in pain?"

"Nope."

"Are you tired?"

"Not really."

"Do need more chocolates?"

"I've had a whole two packets of them already...I'm on a sugar rush."

"Do you want to sleep more?"

"I slept for more than 16 hours in the last one and a half days Pyro, stop worrying. I'm keeping count."

"Do you need to use the bathroom again?"

"We just went there five minutes ago, and I had a good poop. I'm totally fine now Zenny, please stop worrying too much about me—"

"Do you need more food?"

"Oh my goodness, I said I ate so much chocolates and you're here asking whether I wanna get chubbier or not—stop right now."

"Does your belly hurt?"

"I will punch you, then your face will hurt."

"You can't, no physical activities for two weeks. That includes violence."

"Are you freaking kidding me—"

"Do you want more games?"

"You literally brought a whole damn console with more than ten games to the hospital—"

"Do you want me to call the doctor?"

"Why would I want the doctor to come here—"

"You aren't having a migraine right?"

"Now that you ask, I actually am having one. A major one."

"YOU ARE HAVING A MIGRAINE? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME."

"I was joking..."

"That's it, no more screens for the day and no more watching romance dramas to make yourself cry. I'm confiscating the console and your draphone."

"Hey! You're not my dad! I will be bored when you're gone for work without them. What will I do then—"

"And no more talking to Agatha for hours and hours on end just because her visiting hours aren't that much, like give me a break. Y'all talk too much at times, what do you guys even talk about?"

"We talk about first world problems, very, very crucial problems that need attention and everyone's concern badly."

"Wanting longer eyelashes is a first world problem?"

"You fucking—"

"Or bitching about me and her boyfriend just because you like nagging, and it is also a first world problem? And also sharing meme photos of me to her to have some leverage against me? Why do you complain about me snoring? I DON'T EVEN SNORE."