𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒 : 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑚 𝑝𝑢𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎

"I told my wife she should embrace her mistakes...she hugged me."

"Where the fuck is this guy huh?" I groaned out loud in frustration while scanning the whole Genzanian area at the level of my footsteps to search for Zenith once and for all, clinging onto his hoodie around my whole figure as I got many stares by other people after my confession, and just blatantly decided to not engage with anyone other than the man I'm married to.

Yeah the confession has made me the Kim Kardashian of this place.

Not something I'm proud of at all.

Taking in everything that Blaze had narrated to me was like a the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Like, I didn't think that there was a chance for my life to have that many childhood secrets that were yet to uncover, and yet here I am, actually not being part of Illusion at all when supposedly even my parents were never the bad people.

It made sense as to why they always avoided the involvement of me in Illusion led activities or missions, like my parents would alienate me when it came to even talking about Illusion, almost as if they had zero interest in even talking about them. There was a sense of hatred from my parents when it came to their work, so it was very illogical to me when I saw them continuously working for them even though they never enjoyed it, but now it makes sense.

They were doing it to keep Zenith safe all along.

I know one thing about Illusion that the supernatural creatures don't know. As soon as that unfortunate day had occurred, it was very clear to Illusion that Zenith was in Genazania. And coincidentally, Zenith and Blaze went into hiding exactly 5 years ago, which is like the perfect timing to avoid Illusion. How better could this situation get huh? It's almost like his own people saved him from getting caught by Illusion because they pissed him off so much to the point where Zenith hibernated like a bear.

And right now, I was feeling better than ever. I knew exactly why I never had the essence of black magic in me, my actual family worked to keep an important part of the supernatural world safe from any harm, by taking part in work of the the rooms of hell and use Illusion's tactics of manipulation and tricking against themselves only. It created a sense of pride in me, and especially relief about the fact that even if my parents are dead now, they died while being heroes to Zenith's family.

And if I'm mad about anything right now, it's about the fact that they actually did not tell me that the supernatural exist.

Like come on man!

If I knew mermaids actually existed, I would flip!

Vampires actually existed and I did not even know it!

Even werewolves exist for fuck's sake.

Why didn't you gossip about this with me mama and baba, it would've been so much.

And now where the hell is this guy?

Zenith was actually nowhere to be found at the moment, he was not in his room, not in the residence building, not in the training fields, he actually went poof. I mostly avoided conversing with anyone honestly at this point, or ask about his whereabouts, because my only interest was in finding him and only him, I was so desperate to talk to him after Blaze's explanation.