𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒

"I swear, one day I will make the damn onions cry instead. UNO reverse."

"I'm bored guys." Silia groaned a small woe of a whine from her glossed lips after splashing some of the lilac colour filled water with her bright green tail after we had arrived at the mermaid cove, with only me seated right on the bright golden coloured sand after watching Agatha become a kid again with her ways of wanting to swim with our newly made mermaid friends, and I just watched how all of them were basically dazzling in this scene right now.

"Me too, can we play something again honestly? It's been a whole fucking day and I've had enough of learning about the story of Disney Princesses one by one, my brain is fried." Uriel huffed out a secret complaint after concealing himself completely with his bright sapphire tail this time by making himself appearing to be drowning after mine and Agatha's lecture on who was the best princess, making me snort.

"I can't help it, I like Belle." I immediately protested.

"Team Mulan all the way." Agatha retorted.

"But Belle is so...nice and understanding. She's a real gem." I gushed.

"Of course you like her, because in your story you are Belle, and Zenny boy is the beast." She smirked.

"That's not the reason, shut up."

"On a real note though, I'm never seen our Dragonarian this chill before in my life, like ever. It was scary to see him even allow anyone to pull his cheeks, let alone sit on his lap in front of many people. I'm impressed by how much he's finally opening up to someone." Silia preached benevolently after doing a twirl in the water around her mate in excitement.

"That's what love does to you baby." George chuckled at her after secretly grabbing her from the behind to embrace hers properly, making her giggle as he tickled behind her ear with a soft snicker.

Love? And him? PFFT.

As if.

"No kidding. Next time whenever he looses control on the field, you better show up to save everyone to be honest LoLo." Uriel shuddered in thought after flapping his fins in a small comfort.

"Looses control?" I frowned.

"He's very strict with everyone, like reallyyyy strict. He's like the God of us, he can scare Satan himself with his power, almost as if he's too powerful for his own good. He never shows mercy on anyone because he's even intelligent, which is why no one can win against him thanks to his clever mind, like not even to people who are in his own circle can be casual with him. He's always wanting us to do better than what we are capable of, and if we don't give him what he wants, he will go all crazy Alpha on us." Silia sighed out loud after twirling her hair in her damp fingers.

"What the fuck?" I complained.

"I don't blame him to be like this honestly, dragonors and dragonies especially try to piss him off just to see his alluring side. He's angry and tough because he's taught to be like that in order to lead the army, he has to be ruthless no matter what. But it's a thing in trainers, their anger is the phase when we can turn on anyone very easily and piss them off the quickest, they have issues. But then everyone regrets their decision because their dragons have to suffer for their actions, since you know, it's the law. It's terrifying." George frowned profusely.