𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑏

"Some people aren't just missing a screw in their brain, the whole tool box is missing. Goddamnit Bob."

(A/N: Please read everything in this chapter. Don't skip anything, it's important.)

"OH MY GOD!" Agatha literally screamed in joy after entering the mere gorgeous portal in front of us after a few seconds of taking deep breaths, seemingly because we were entering a territory that was literally outside earth, while I possibly looked like a pooping chicken at this point with my mouth wide open, as the sight in front of us was amazingly impeccable and completely out of my whole imagination, maybe even beyond that.

"Welcome to Genzania fellow humans." Balthazar chuckled gingerly after making the portals behind us suddenly disappear with a secretly mantra under his breath, right after Zenith followed my staggering footsteps with his bag, while I finally took in my surroundings to literally register this whole sight, seemingly because I never wanted to take my eyes off of this whole environment.

Every corner was utterly beautiful, the air we are breathing he lot fresher than on earth, the utter smell of my whole surrounding was getting rid of the toxins in my body, and it was completely clean and immaculate. We were in what appeared to look like an aesthetic pink and blue forest, filled with leaves that would actually glow one or twice every minute, with tiny dragon fly like insects flying around our beings with their cheerful chirps, while the sky was a mix of different rainbows that perfectly aligned neon lights that stayed permanently, and the grass was silver in colour, also shining with its light.

Tremendous flowers adorned the whole environment like a Christmas tree, as eccentric types of birds flew above us while making sounds to their flocks and squeaking bird noises from their ginormous beaks, making it seem like we were entering an entire world in a Disney movie overall, while Blaze jumped off of Zenith's shoulder and onto my head, setting his butt on it shamelessly as he wanted to stay with me with my eyes twinkling at absolutely everything.

I almost dropped the suitcase I was holding on impact, if it weren't for strong hands behind me to grab them before falling, obviously being a secret babysitter to me because he held one of the handles of my suitcase before it could reach the ground, with his figure still stiffen up from the mere small intense we had back on earth, as he didn't really give much of a reaction to the scene because he might have been used to it.

"This is not Genzania...this is heaven. I'm in heaven..." I trailed off quietly like a child while admiring the scenery with a stupid smile on my face alongside my eyes twinkling simultaneously, as Blaze happily breathed some smoke openly without worrying about anyone seeing him anymore, finally getting the freedom to be act however he wants.

"Well, technically it isn't Genzania. This is just the forest of Genzania, the city is miles away." Balthazar added sheepishly after lifting his luggage effortlessly because of his inordinate strength.

"How long will it take to reach there with these heavy bags? My hands are burned." Agatha questioned tiredly with a whine.

"It will just take a few minutes." Balthazar snickered in amusement after seeing her bewildered expression, doing something so drastic at first by making his hair suddenly look hella different with what he was looking like a minute ago, with his eyes becoming brighten the actual colour of the sun, and his own tattoos starting to surface on his skin with a glow of its own.