𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 : 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

"A wise man once said absolutely fucking nothing."

"Can you not make me trip in front of everyone please?" I grumbled at Zenith after adjusting my figure against him properly, feeling his hands place themselves around me firmly to keep me straight and safe, as he held me closely with both his giant muscular arms protectively, while he rolled his eyes at my comment and shook his head.

"I can't promise you that parum puella, I would love to see you fall to be honest. Maybe even take a video of it to send it to Rhea when she's sad so she can cheer up." He smirked playfully before continuing to make me slow dance with him in the middle of the dance floor that we were currently on, as everyone else shortly joined after us while we started five minutes ago because of the announcement of the bride and groom coming together to happily dance the night away.

"Bitch I will send her the video of you crying over gushers that Balz sent me."

"You wouldn't dare—"

"Or the video of you asking for cuddles in your sleep to the boys group chat."

"You aren't sending that either—"

"Aha! Maybe the video of you wanting a massage after a work day after making baby noises to me that you secretly don't even wanna admit about."

"There's a video about that?! How on earth did you film me like that—"

"Okay then, I'll be leaving your ass—"

"Oh shut up will you?" He growled angrily after gripping at my waist even tighter than before because of realising how many blackmailing evidence I have to use against him whenever he decides to piss me off, while I giggled at his annoyed expression and indirectly caressed his biceps with my fingers, as I glanced at all my friends dancing with their special someone near us, illuminating a perfect environment of happiness.

"Where did you and Rhea run off to before anyways? Even Zalius followed you afterwards because y'all were taking too long, I had to tend to the guests alone, convince me with a proper excuse to not end you on your wedding day." He questioned skeptically.

"We were gossiping about how your Latin sounded pathetic to be honest, and some other things that boys won't find important." I chuckled in amusement.

"I'll tell you this one thing and am never going to repeat it again, many people find this language very irresistible and alluring you know." He smirked.

"I agree, even I do. But when you talk in that language, you sound like a dying goat who needs to poop. PaRUm pUeLlA." I mocked his exact impression the best as I could with my dramatic acting skills after eliciting a proper raise of his eyebrow as a small reaction, as he hummed in thought while narrowing his eyes at me because of my mischievous nature, before tugging at my hips and making our chests crash together.

This move itself had made a loud gasp escape my lips with a shocking ajar to my mouth, as he grinned victoriously before gripping my hand that he was holding with his own, before brushing his fingers behind my back, causing me to shudder.

"You can mock me all you want parum puella, because I know that deep inside your soul, it is your weakness when I call you that. So no need to act like this, I never see you complaining about that name that only I can call you." He teased huskily while breathing into my ear way too closely, using his dragon seduction to lure me into his trap of attraction that I possibly couldn't ignore, making my forehead fall on his shoulder in seeking comfort as I tried to conceal my blush from him.