𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : ℎ𝑖𝑠

"Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures."

Some contents of this chapter are 16+
Be prepared baby beans, you have been warned ;)

"How the fuck am I supposed to know that out of all people?" I grumbled out a vigorous woe of a complaint while face-palming hard right in front of my friends, as Agatha continued to style my silver hair with her good skills, causing me to fill a surprising tug here and there whenever she would grip me tighter than normal.

"Uhh...maybe because you are now the wife of the Dragonarian you doofus? I thought you knew." Agatha pointed out the obvious after letting out an involuntary giggle of excitement after talking about us with her fangirling tendency, making me shiver at the title and place I stand in his life from now on, but then again, I was still getting used to being in that place.

I don't know how, and I don't know why my life has suddenly become this much of a rollercoaster in the past few days and maybe even weeks. Heck, if I hadn't met Zenith at all, I would probably be planning my running away method by now after having to pick a country to hide in from Illusion. I would also probably be looking for a new job or an apartment for Agatha, but no, suddenly I'm in this sudden state of power because of being mates to none other than Zenith Pierce.

Which meant that I didn't have to worry about a job anymore, nor do I even have to worry about Illusion getting to me for that matter. If anything, even after Zenith assured me over and over again that Illusion wouldn't get to me, even his own dragon army is bound to sacrifice their life to protect me since now I'm his family. I was his family, and that fact itself was so scary to think about, yet so crazily satisfying to know because deep down inside my heart, I did have feelings for him. Really hard feelings for an asshole, how lovely.

I was his wife, and he was my husband.

He...was mine, and I couldn't process that fact quickly enough if I wanted to.

Holy dick.

"Yet still I didn't know about this shit you know. He hid it pretty well for a while day, not even a day and he's doing this shit to annoy me." I groaned frustratingly while fixing my bra strap properly in place, remembering we just had a grand wedding yesterday which made headlines on the best gossip talk show Genzie Time, along with being called the new golden couple in the supernatural world along with Zalius and Rhea.

People would do anything to gossip about something, cause who doesn't love drama?

I don't.

Hah.

"Now you know how we felt when we found out that Zenith is getting married over fucking text, that too which was accidental on your part, this is payback." Rhea suddenly chuckled behind me as she fixed her turquoise dress for the next grand event in Genzania, making me scoff out loud and immediately roll my eyes after remembering how Zenith paled as soon as he found out that his homies got a wonderful surprise that day.

"But at least you had some time to get ready for the wedding right? We don't even have half an hour left for your welcoming party over here. And people are not going to leave you alone tonight because it's your first time in Genzania." I shot back to make her suffer.