𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 : 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡

"You need holy water for this chapter. That's all I'm going to say."

Extreme 16+ content, grab a bible kids

|LAURA'S POV|

"Iris, I swear, shut the fuck up." I groaned out loud in frustration while shoving my face into his pillow specifically to inhale his scent and calm down.

'Sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex, hot flaming sex, angry rough sex, hardcore bed breaking and bone cracking hospitalising—"

"SHUT UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I yelled into the squishy pillow for the umpteenth time, while this bitchy horny dragon was not letting me breathe.

'I want Blaze, pwease.' She whined.

'Yeah no shit. It's no surprise you've had a crush on him for millenniums.' I rolled my eyes.

'And I want Zenith's dick to be inside us right fucking now—"

"JESUS WOMAN! IT'S BEEN JUST THREE DAYS SINCE RECOVERY! 72 HOURS! CONTROL YOUR HORMONES!" I screamed the obvious whenever she would bother me with this, after mentioning the ending of the two week rest period finally finishing.

'Bitch you didn't have sex with him even once. How long have you known him? For months? IT'S BEEN MORE THAN 30 DAYS AND YOU HAVEN'T LET HIM CHOKE YO—"

"PYRO! HELP ME!" I cried out loud without thinking because it was a small joke and I was impulsive, before actually hearing the bathroom door open with a boom while a panicking Zenith came out of it with a towel wrapped around his wait, water droplets dripping down his chest and 8 pack abs, making my mouth water instantly like a complete kid looking at a lollipop.

'Yeah go on, lick them wet abs.' Iris encouraged shamelessly after becoming seduced by him way too easily, as Zenith looked around the room with a snarl before staring at me with a cold expression.

"What the fuck parum puella? Why the hell did you yell?" He snarled.

"Hiiiiii perfect husband." I chirped sheepishly while snickering at his sexy face.

'Imagine that face in between your thighs right fucking now LoLo. Ooo la la, dem lips man.'

"Are you just going to gawk at me and my body the whole time of just actually tell me what the fucking happened? Why did you shout?" He growled impatiently.

'Imagine him growling in your ear and biting your earlobe, even more ooo la la.'

"I-Iris is...bugging me the whole time. Make her stop please. She's not listening to me." I whined while myself.

"Bugging about what?" He rolled his eyes.

'Imagine that he'll make our eyes roll back to our skull while we moan—'

"Please stop Iris! I'm trying to...concentrate." I shrieked.

"What is she saying?" Zenith chuckled while leaning his ridiculously muscular arms on the bed with closed fingers, making his strong collar bone be showcased in front of me.