𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : ℎ𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑠

"Yesterday, I really wanted tacos. Now today, I am eating tacos. Follow your dreams bitches."

"Are you okay LoLo?" Kristy immediately questioned in concern after watching take a huge gulp for another shot of vodka with Agatha with no remorse, really wanting to distract my mind with all the crap happening around me and in my whole life in the past few hours which were eating me up, while Kristy and Silia were too busy being engrossed in fits of laughter about Uriel's failed attempt of making cookies for Agatha, showing videos to each other about how he almost burnt down a whole kitchen.

"I'm fine." I grumbled out not so loudly, not feeling the burning feeling of alcohol in my throat anymore because of having too much of it to consume, already enjoying getting drunk tonight as I got used to ingesting the liquids inside me thanks to the also emerging brat in my mind that wanted to be let out and have the chance to complain the shit out of something that just happened a few minutes ago in the public bathroom.

I can't believe I just enjoyed all of that.

Like did I seriously just let him do all of that to me? Jesus Christ, how am I supposed to talk to him now.

He's having too much effect on me.

And he even fucking knew I didn't text him all that time, yet he decided to...to...to punish me like that—

What the fuck is wrong with him?!

"See best friend, I know it's my duty to let you enjoy the fuck out of tonight, but unlike us, you're a lightweight. So calm down on the drinks or else you'll just throw up." Agatha insisted in a mere small lecture while trying to take my current glass away from me, making me hissed her  as I took it back in a swift move.

"No, let me get drunk, please." I whined childishly while drinking the seventh shot of vodka I'm having tonight, already knowing I had a bottle of wine and was onto harder drinks this time.

"What the heck happened to her bruh? She was doing fine before she came out of the bathroom..." Silia trailed off worriedly.

"Did something happen in there that we should know about?" Kristy frowned.

"I had a bad poop, that's all." I groaned a quick lie while glaring into space for absolutely no reason, easily annoyed at myself for giving into his command so easily because of the spell he had trapped me in, knowing that even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to escape his seduction in any way. It was so frustrating to know he had just did that to me, and I allowed him to just that, loosing all my sense and perfectly functioning brain because of my hormones and my feelings taking over me.

I will fucking murder him before slapping myself.

God I wanna slap him too, I'll slap his dead body.

"Is it because of Zenny boy I assume?" Agatha whispered to me with a raised eyebrow, and I shook my head vigorously with a clear scowl on my face.

"The world doesn't revolve around him Agi. And also, from now on, you won't be provoking him and that's a fact. I'm done with his bipolar ass so bad, and I don't care anymore. If he talks to me, he talks. If he doesn't to me, I have other people to talk to." I growled out viciously before grabbing a champagne bottle from a server.