𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

"One minute you're young and fun, the next minute you are turning down the car stereo to see better."

|LAURA'S POV|

"Mhmm...mama and baba aren't here, then Agatha? You there? Where the hell is my phone?" I questioned profusely with an aching back and equally aching midriff because of feeling the stiffness adorn it, and yawn out my slumber due to the overwhelming comfort I was feeling.

After opening my eyes and backing away on the apparent bed I was placed on, strangely looking at the many males present in this room that seemed very strange to me and was beyond my expectations of the place I would wake up in, I scrutinised the attire I was wearing after catching a glimpse of it while looking down.

"Is no one there at all? And why the hell am in this ugly gown?" I hissed annoyingly while scanning my figure in utmost abhorrence, seeing that this outfit was not even fitting me well because of being way too big for my surprisingly slimmer body.

"Y-You...no..." The same deep voice, belonging to the gorgeous brown eyed man spoke again in the emotions of disbelief, making me furrow my eyes in confusion, as to why he was strangely pointing his finger at me with a quivering pierced lip that I found intriguing.

Why the fuck is he so hot bruh.

"Oh yeah, mystery hugging man. Who are you again? Have we met before somewhere?" I entreated carefully after letting my hand dig into my hair to relieve an itch.

"Y-You seriously don't remember me?" The redheaded tower suddenly spoke in a broken tone that was not at all expected, making my eyes widen.

"Woah bro, chill out. You're looking like you're about to cry, you want another hug to feel better? Trust me, I'm mama approved for giving the best hugs." I chirped happily to optimistically lighten up the mood, but it didn't help when even the other few men were just staring at me like I was some kind of alien.

The brown eyes man just stared at me with his nicely pierced lips that were parted in shock, while I looked back at him with clear perplexity lacing my expression because of not knowing why in the world he looked so fragile at the moment, as his face turned literally was as pale as the colour of white, almost as if he was about to faint on the spot without any warning. His eyes were speaking so many emotions all at once, which was not easy for me to decipher, which overwhelmed me in some way to the brim, before a tear fell down his eyes, making me gulp.

"S-She doesn't know me Zalius...she forgot..." He trailed off nervously to the man behind him after turning around with twitching hands, making my heart ache at the tone of his voice, but also suddenly panic after hearing a specific name that I didn't think I would ever hear.

"Wait wait wait...did you just say Zalius?!" I shrieked in a panic while shifting my gaze to a roughly yet equally tall man as the redhead who possessed soul moving blue eyes, as even his eyebrows were furrowed after he tilted his head at me with a skeptical look.

"Hold up, your name is Zalius?" I asked calmly.

"Uhhh...yes? Why is she so shocked about that?" The more reserved retorted cautiously, with a hint of calculation lacing his pools.