𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 : 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

"Throwing fertilisers on people so that they grow the hell up."

"Okay, I did not expect it to be under the freaking castle. I was so fucking ready to explore the luxurious rooms man, this is like a big ass Death Valley." Agatha groaned frantically while I looked at the supposed dragon campus in my hands that was responsible for guiding me to Iris's blood without any interruption, seeing it point towards my right vigorously, making me focus on it with full concentration.

"Speak quietly Agi, we can't have the royal guards hear us. If they see us outside the hospital, we are dead. Already Lazarus' guards might be looking for us, keep a low profile." Rhea hissed beside her in a quick reprimand, while my whole black leather covered body walked on it's own in the direction of the area under the castle grounds, making me frown as I approached a weird looking pathway.

"I can't believe Iris lied to Blaze about her location, he thought she was on earth. Deception at it's finest. But at least she's not like 100 miles away, this castle distance is better." Agatha rolled her eyes.

"It's still not safe, I don't know what she was thinking when she decided to hide so close to the people." Rhea mumbled to herself in thought.

"Maybe because people wouldn't expect her to hide under their own nose. It's a smart move in my opinion." I added seriously.

"Man, she was in Genzania all the time though? She kept the lie from Blaze for more than 50 years? That's impossible, I don't know how she did that." Agatha's argued.

"Well, she didn't completely lie to him if you see it technically. Pyro told me he tracked her two years ago just to be safe and to keep track of her location, and she was actually on Earth, don't know where but she was still on Earth, and many years ago, she was in outer space for some time. Maybe she came back suddenly for no reason, and thought it was a good idea to get royal services during her stay." I shrugged while eyeing the eerie path, desperately finding the pointer of the campus to go wild under the mercy of my newly sweating palms.

This path was actually very well hidden if I do point out, as it was covered with huge blue trees and thick burgundy branches with no escape either through them or under and below them, making it almost impossible to spot. If it weren't for this campus, we would've easily assumed this to be an actual thick stone wall. But it isn't, it's a tree barrier.

The path was covered with thorn like flowers, while the white and golden castle above the hill in front of us stood loud and proud with a dragon flag on top of it, making shivers run down my spine as I saw Blaze's head plastered on the cloth, symbolising the fact that he was awaiting his power to be the King of Genzania ever since he was born.

But it was odd to find out why was he a prince this whole time, even the Genzanian people questioned it, like just a strong 'dragonor' like Zenith was decided to be the trainer of a royal? Impossible. But it turns out, Blaze was waiting for his true trainer, and that is Zenith. So it makes sense if he becomes the king now, and low key imagining Zenith with a golden crown and his red trident is too hot for my damn hormones.

A true King huh.

And a true soft ball for me, woohoo.

Although he's going to be super mad after finding me out of the hospital.

YOLO.