𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 : 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒

"I do a thing called...wait. I am for once actually doing shit in my life? Where's my Oscar."

"UGH! Can't you fucking leave us alone?!" I boomed ferociously in annoyance because of knowing exactly what was going on, while seeing a wild appearing Calvina with a bunch of unknown dragon trainers behind her with sinister smirks and clenched fists on their faces and beside their midriffs, while having odd looking guns in their hands, making Agatha go pale as the colour white.

Fuck, Agi is not used to seeing this, she'll faint.

"Greetings mortals, it was lovely having you arrive here. How can I leave you alone when you've walked into my fucking territory?" Calvina chuckled darkly as many of her men circled us in a flash thanks to their dragon speed, and pointed their guns at us mercilessly making me sweat because of not exactly having a weapon.

"Your fucking territory? Bitch please, none of this is yours." I growled a comeback.

"Of course it is, because anyways it will be mine while I'll have that darn dragon with me. And I will merge with her and take over the throne once and for all, you know, she's all badass and stuff. You'd only know that if you're educated, how unfortunate. And oh look, none of you are in a place to stop me." Calvina laughed out in a purely villain notion, making me look at the pointed guns to my head feel very nostalgic.

"You don't have to do this Calvina, we can work this out peacefully." Rhea tried to reason with her in the background after clenching her own fists, and Calvina pouted at her.

"Welcome your majesty, I didn't expect you to be here all unarmed. Did you have any difficulty while entering this place? I'm sure our dragons must have given you a warm welcome already, they would never disappoint in their hospitality services." She snickered playfully.

"Okay that's enough Calvin Klein, you're fucking sick if you think you can merge with a royal dragon. You can't force someone to be some kind of pet. It's a dragon, not some kind of slave." I spat.

"Oh but you're wrong Laura, you see if you think if I won't use my deadliest weapon again, then you're wrong. Isn't our little Iris a little crybaby sometimes? I'm sure I can be there to comfort her." Calvina laughed in amusement before showing the same pink bottle I've seen before, making my eyes widen because of realising how much impact it might have on possibly anyone.

Fucking Hibiras.

"You wouldn't dare." I whispered angrily.

She wants to hurt the dragon she want to merge with?

"I surely would. Now enough! You're ruining my lovely plan, just finish them quickly, I don't have time. The throne won't occupy itself you know, I want to go back from this stinking shit hole." She casually ordered after clicking her nails before all the men put their fingers in the trigger, making me freeze and put my arms out on defence.

"What the fuck no, guys don't fucking do this, don't listen to her. Why are you going against us?" Rhea growled.

"Only blind people like them would be stupid enough to not see how shabbily our kingdom has been ruled. We deserve a good ruler, and rebelling is the only way, your majesty. You don't know how much we have lacked for decades." One such man spoke through gritted teeth.