𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 : 𝑝𝑦𝑟𝑜

"Some people just need a high five, on their face, with a chair."

"It's my turn." I whined childishly after trying to flip myself on the most comfortable bed I've encountered in my entire life, pouting profusely at the agitated redhead who was being moody and mean to me for no reason again, and just glared at me with his clenched jaw and gritted teeth from afar after seeing me practically claiming this whole furniture as my own.

"It never was your turn, get off." He barked back seriously while crossing his very alluringly looking arms, flexing his thick bare muscles to me like it was so natural for me to actually see him in all his glory while being completely shirtless, causing me to have a perfect view of the many tattoos he has on his whole torso which included the animals of a dragon and lion combined that showcased his being and fire power, along with Latin words of a warrior sprawled across his whole arm that reached his neck.

Ever since the mate bond had reached the next level after his bold stunt of declaring us to be engaged, we both have got problems surfacing after that, like very serious problems. I was not able to resist his stupid face for a very long time anymore, and neither was he able to control the apparent 'beast' inside him which was screaming at him to do something to quench his thirst for desire. Again, incomes the role of being rude to hide his true feelings, which also resulted on me trying to ignore him because he was becoming almost too irresistible for me to handle.

This is what I have to struggle with, a man as annoyingly gorgeous like him supposedly engaged to me, who's also unpredictable with his emotions and actions because he never shows his true intentions until it's necessary for them to show, always being at the cold side of someone's perspective because of wanting to be safeguarded through his rude attitude, is my fucking fiancé. And now? We both were even more awkward than ever before.

Even if this same man is very experienced with women in general, he's not experienced in relationships cause maybe he never had one, so he doesn't know what to do other than bully me like he always does. Heck, I'd say he is becoming colder and colder by the second because of something, and he was being like this specifically because I was laying on his bed. I don't know whether he's possessive over his bed or something, or whether he genuinely doesn't want me to sleep beside him.

He did it before though...all of a sudden he has a problem with it?

This guy is this complicated, Jesus Christ.

And his fucking ab babies are not helpful.

"But I allowed you to have space on my bed back home! The least you could do is sleep on the couch if you don't want to sleep here." I protested with my own defence after rolling over on the bed to face him properly, since he was upside down for me because of laying on my back, and he scoffed in response.

"This is my damn room parum puella, you really think I won't sleep on my own bed?" He tsked sarcastically after shaking his head.

"Don't be a jerk for once and let me have the bed please." I pouted hopefully.

"No thanks, I'll be a jerk right now, so get off. Sleep whenever you want, just not on the bed with me. Your pout isn't going to work on me either, I know how that ends." He rolled his eyes with a cold expression.