𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 : 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦

"A baby can drink from a bottle, fall asleep, and people find it fucking cute. But when I do it, I am suddenly an alcoholic."

"Favourite movie?"

"None."

"Favourite food?"

"None."

"Favourite colour?"

"None."

"Not even red?"

"I don't find it important."

"YOU'RE SO BORING!" I whined openly without any remorse while punching his chest for the fifth time in a row, still flying in the chilly air with his body heat being the only source of warmth being provided to me at the moment, as he was already used to my small tantrums of annoyance and outbursts of complaining at this point and just gave up the action of rolling his eyes after doing it more than ten times.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He muttered monotonously.

"I CAN'T WITH YOU. Do you have a favourite exercise at least?" I asked hopefully with a small pleading like, knowing he likes to work out a lot.

"All exercises are necessary, I don't pick what's preferable." He deadpanned.

"I GIVE UP! You know what? You are a knob. A FUCKING KNOB!" I grumbled while crossing my arms.

"Knobs are useful though." He pointed out.

Are you kidding me—

"Then you're an appendix. That's useless." I hissed.

"Whatever you say parum puella." He chuckled.

"How about favourite sex position? At least you must have that, everyone does." I groaned.

"That is same as your previous question. Sex is an exercise, and I don't have a preference." He stated like a stupid professor.

"Why you gotta do this to me?" I cried.

"Do what? You're seriously crying again?" He sneered.

"Just answer my question please. If not favourite, what do you like the most?" I tried again.

"Hmm, I'll have to think about that for some time." He muttered.

"Okay that's great, I'll wait."

"Okay."

I actually sat there patiently with a stoic face as he also sat there all quiet and still without any movement, still having a cold and hard expression on his facade showcased to me while we were almost at the city in a matter of a few minutes, while Blaze was on the dragon's nose with a playfully glint in his purple eyes, and was having a fresh wave of chilly air like he didn't give a fuck about anything in the world.

"Are you going to speak or not?" I huffed out loud impatiently, already done staying quiet after five minutes.

"You said you'll wait for me when I have an answer. I'll tell you when I think about it." He shrugged again.