Chapter 5: Congratulations

I avoided Christian for the rest of the week until I earned myself a detention for not paying attention in class.
I walk to E3 and take a deep breath before walking through the door. I look to the back of the classroom where the guys sat.
I swear they had those seats reserved just for them.
I grab a piece of paper off the sleeping teaches desk and decide to sit in the front row.
"Bella, come and sit back here," I hear Sam say.
"Bella?" Winton says.
I ignore them all and get on with filling out the detention sheet. When the bell goes I immediately get up and slam my sheet on the teaches desk.
"Miss O'Daylie, watch that attitude," he warns.
"Oh, why the fuck do you care?" I say storming out.
As I'm grabbing my bad from my locker, the door slams.
"Come on Princess you can't stay mad at me," he winks.
"Fuck off," I say pushing past him.
The guys crowd around us.
"For gods sake. You really are spoilt! I'm just gonna get this out! Yes your parents are dead I get that but I don't give a shit! You could die tomorrow and I still wouldn't give a shit, you'd be doing the world a favour. I hate you living with me and I hate you!" He says.
I stand there stunned and on the verge of tears.
"Congratulations Asshole you just got what you wanted. You fucking insulted me! You made me cry. Well done! But you have no idea what it's like growing up without parents! You have your mum, I don't even have that! I'm not spoilt, like I said I've had to work my ass off to get that stuff! So fucking leave me alone and stop judging me before you know me!" I yell at him before storming off in tears.
I hear one of the boys say, "Well done Christian, we actually liked her."

A/N
Aww!! That was so mean! I hated writing that as it related so much to one of my friends. But it was necessary for the story to conform. Well let's see what happens next!!
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx