Epilogue

10 years after

So it's been ten years.
Holy shit!!
A lot has happened, like Christian and I got married after a four year engagement. Yes I said a four year engagement!! We decided at eighteen we were a little to young to officially marry. But Christian just wanted to make his mark on me saying 'She's mine so back off'. So we married at the age of twenty-two and it was only a small ceremony. Our friends and his family, I got Sam to walk me down the aisle. Ruby was my Maid of Honour and my only bridesmaid.
Christian's best man was Winton. His grooms consisted of Zach and Sam.
After our vows were exchanged and the 'I do's' were said. The priest congratulated us and said 'you may kiss the bride' Christian did exactly that.
We married on the 12th January.
One month after we married I was greeted with the exciting news that I was pregnant. Christian and I were so happy and still are. Our little boy Noah Marley Hamilton was born into the world on the 16th of November. He's now seven and is in anticipation of his eighth birthday. Four years after Noah I gave birth to our second child. A beautiful baby girl named Elouise Claire Hamilton born 27th February. She is now four and a bright girl.
We watched Ruby give birth to a gorgeous baby girl by the name of Narla Georgia Daniels. She is such a sweet girl and her tenth birthday is coming up real soon.
The other guys all have wives and a bub, we all meet at Christian and my place every week for dinner and a chat. The kids come and enjoy one another's company.
So far this journey has been epic but my story is only just beginning.

A/N
Thank you to everyone who read this. I'm sorry that it was kinda excuse my language but shit. I just really wanted to write this as I've had the idea for ages so thank you for reading and if you have any ideas for books for the future please contact me or leave a comment.
Fun reading!!! Kate xx