Chapter 17: You just got owned

The drive to the beach wasn't so bad, a few hours in a van with guys who are constantly arguing... Yeah not bad!
We all jump out. Ruby and I ditch out clothes leaving us just in our bikinis.
I look at Ruby and can't believe that in a few weeks her belly won't be flat anymore.
We run down onto the beach. Oh good does the sand feel so good between my toes. It's been ages since I've had this feeling.
Ruby and I stand for a minute looking at the surf.
I feel arms come around my waist and before I know it I'm being lifted over a shoulder.
I notice my kidnapper as Christian!
"Put me down!" I scream.
"Nope, not until your in the water," he replies calmly.
"Christian Thomas Hamilton put me down!" I hit his back and kick my legs protesting.
I hear the guys cracking up in the water.
Next thing I hear is sloshing!
Noooooo!!! He's in the water.
"Christian don't you-" I start but couldn't finished as I'm thrown into the water.
I come up, hair soaked and wet.
"Fuck you," I say jumping up and rushing after Christian, he starts bolting.
I finally catch up to him and lunge.
I tackle him and both of us fall into the water but this time, both of us are wet.
"Christian, you just go owned," Zach says patting his shoulder.
"Yeah well Princess caught be by surprise," Christian smirks at me.
"Surprise my ass," I reply.
We all start laughing.
After a while I see Ruby sitting on the beach, I decide to get out but an arm around my waist stops me. Christian! Jesus can't he let me go!
"Where do you think your going?" A voice says definitely not Christian.
I turn to see Timmy holding me by the waist.
I detach his arm and point to Ruby.

"So tell me how's it going?" I ask her.
"Alright, I haven't told my mum yet and when I do, I'm so not looking forward to the responsibility lecture," she plays with the sand.
I nod, "Your going to be great, I know you will be,"
"Thanks Bella, oh Sam and I wanted to ask you and Christian something," she smiles.
"Yeah, okay. What's up?" I ask.
"I'll wait when Sam and Christian are done," she says.
I nod.
I grab my towel and my phone. I check for messages just as a notification pops up.
Reminder: Birthday 1 week away :)
Shit! I forgot all about my birthday. I knew it was soon like the date is December 31st, yes but I didn't think it was so soon.
"Oh, I was gonna ask you, what do you want for your birthday?" Ruby asks.
Am I the only one who actually forgot it.
"You don't have to get me anything," I say.
"Yes I do, now what do you want?" She demands.
"Anything, I'll be happy with anything."

As the guys finish up, Ruby grabs my hand and leads me down to where Sam and Christian are mucking around.
"Let's tell the now," Ruby says planting a kiss on Sam's cheek.
He nods.
"Okay, well you know I'm pregnant but we were wondering when I give birth to this child, if you guys wouldn't mind being the godparents?" Ruby asks shyly.
Christian and I have a silent conversation with our eyes.
"We would love too!" I reply pulling them both in for a hug.
Christian shakes hands with Sam and hugs Ruby.

Christian's P.O.V:
Ruby's pregnant and I'm going to be a godfather. Fuck!
Walking back to the van, I try to think of something to get Bella for her birthday. Seeing we are going to be in Coffs Harbour for a week, I'll look through some stores.
"Christian mate, your cooking," Zach slaps me on the back.
Yay! Not!
I take a walk looking for any seafood markets or shops and come across one.
"Hey mate, how can I help?" A man in his late fifties or early sixties asks.
"Hi, I'm just looking for some flathead to cook tonight," I reply.
"Yeah I have some, how many fillets?" He asks.
"Seven if you have that," I say.
The man places seven fillets in a bag and wraps them up.
I pay and make my way but to our van.
On the way back I notice a jewellery store. I look in the window and see the most beautiful necklace. It was gold and had a gorgeous heart pendant with diamonds set all the way round. It was perfect, I made a mental note to come back and get it tomorrow.