Chapter 13: Not yours, mine

I wake up with a smile on my face and a face looking down at mine.
"Good morning," Christian smirks, last night is still vivid in my mind.
"Morning," I say.
Christian is fully dressed, well almost. He's shirtless!!
"I'm going to leave you now, so you can get dressed," he kisses me and closes the door after him.
I get up and have these fluttery butterfly feelings in my belly.
Today I decide to wear high waisted denim shorts, tucked in my floral off the shoulder top. I slip my feet into my black converse shoes and grab my school bag.
Christian is already at the bike when I arrive outside.
"You ready?" He asks.
"Yeah," I reply.

As we arrive at school the chaos surrounding the new graffiti was amazing. Christian and I look at each other and share a smile. The things we did last night at the school and in the 'house' we amazing. As we walk down the hallway to where my favourite piece of 'artwork' was, a group of students were laughing and agreeing to it:
Ebony is a slut, she sleeps with a different guy every night.
So I'm guessing this statement is probably true. We meet with the guys and have a good 15 minute laugh about it.
"Hey Bell," I hear a voice say and immediately I know it's my best friend Ruby.
"Hey Rubz,"
She looks at me and smirks, "so isn't the graffiti lovely,"
"Yeah it is," I laugh.
"Girl if you get caught, your gonna be in deep shit, but don't worry I won't say a word," she says.
Christian, the guys and I all look at Sam.
"He I couldn't keep something like this from my girlfriend, it's hilarious," Sam puts his arms up in surrender.

Lunch time was so welcome. I had had enough of biology.
"Hey babe," Christian says as I sit down beside him.
"I'm going to go," Timmy mumbles.
We nod.
"What's up with him?" I ask.
Christian looks at me,"I think he's jealous,"
"Why?" I'm so curious now.
"Well he kissed you at that party and you reject his offer to date him but you accepted mine," Christian smiles.
I don't ask anymore questions but I dig into my fries. A hand passes over mine and snatches a fry.
I turn my head to Christian to see him munching on my fry.
"Hey! That was mine," I protest.
"Aww, did princess get her knickers in a knot," he chuckles.
I punch him in the arm.
"Ouch, what was that for?" He asks rubbing his arm.
I give him the look.
"Okay, okay," he says.
We both laugh.
A two arms come over Christian's shoulders and join around his chest.
"Hey babe," A voice un-mistakably Ebony's.
"What do you want?" Christian asks detaching her arms.
"You know what I want," she says.
Ruby, Sam, Winton, Zach and Timmy chose that moment to reappear at the table.
"Ebony we never had anything, I do t belong to you," Christian calmly states.
"Yes you do," she complains.
I stand, "I believe he does not belong to you. He's not your boyfriend is he? Hmm... No he's not. He's mine. So before you snake your arms around a guys chest and ask them for one thing in particular. Check if they have a girlfriend before hand,"
"You have a girlfriend?" She looks dumbfounded at Christian.
He nods,"so piss off Ebony and leave me and my girlfriend alone!"
She storms away angrily back to her friends.

A/N
Hey peeps.
Wasn't that interesting, thank you to Christian for standing up. Haha this chapter is based on a school incident that my cousins told me about!! Haha!!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I know I did!!
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx