Chapter 11: The Fun List

Monday I was so excited getting up. I got up two hours early just to climb into bed with Christian.
I slide in next to him and he mutters something not audible. His arms comes to around my waist and that's where it stayed until he woke up.

Christian's P.O.V:
The best sight in the morning is when you wake up to your girlfriend tucked close in beside you. I take a minute to observe her features. She's absolutely beautiful. I notice a little package on my desk, Hash Brownies.
Mmm... Can't wait to have them later, got to wait until Bella isn't around. I don't want her to see me high!
I decide to go for a nice long hot shower, mum started work early this morning so I can take it.
Once I'm dressed I walk out and notice Bella isn't in my bed anymore... Wow that came out wrong! She's sitting on the floor with... No... Not my hash brownies.
All of them... Gone! Shit! She's not going to school today. Bella was in a fit on giggles when I reached her.
"Bella?" I ask cautiously.
"Mmm... Mr Prince Charming himself," she replies giggling.
She gets up and sprints down stairs and to be honest she is fast.
I run after to her.
I grab my phone out and call Timmy.
"Mate what's up," he says.
"She are them," I say.
"Who ate what?" He asks.
"Bella, she ate all the hash brownies," I reply.
"Oh this is gonna be good, we'll all be over in a few." He hangs up.

"Jesus Man, you better give her hash brownies all the time. She's hilarious," Zach jokes.
To be honest she really was, we currently had her in my room contained. She was jumping on my bed and saying the most stupid stuff.
"Look I can fly," she says jumping up and down.
All the guys crack up laughing.
"Do you have anymore because I wanna join the fun," Timmy laughs.
I know Timmy like Bella be she rejected him. But I feel like a bad friend for now dating her. Timmy and I were talking yesterday and he makes the comment "your lucky to have her." I was shocked. I mean yeah he asked her out but he knew, he knew I fucking liked her back than. I kinda feel as if he was trying to make me jealous.
"We should do something fun!" Bella says, enthusiastically sitting on my bed.
"Like?" Winton asked.
"I made a list before, like ages ago," she says.
She grabs a piece of paper from her jeans pocket and hands it to me.
My fun list!!!
1. Break in somewhere
2. Go on a road trip
3. Kiss the most sexiest guy
4. Learn something new
5. Host the most awesomest beach party!!!!
I read the list out to the guys and we decided to start tomorrow. No more school! Back to being our bad ass selves.
We spoke about number 2 on the list and came to a conclusion, summer break is just a week away. Why not do the road trip than. All of us guys plus Bella and Sam's girlfriend Bella's best-friend Ruby.
We all agreed even Bella.

A/N
Hash brownies are brownies with marijuana/weed in them. So it makes people high!!
Well wasn't that chapter interesting!!! Will the road trip still go on?
Keep reading, comment and vote
Fun reading!!! Kate xx