Chapter 15

A/n:New characters in this chapter🌹🌹. Watch out for the one who's initials are A.D 😃😃.

Enjoy the chapter🌼🌼.
••••••••••••••••••••

Why does life torture those too strong to let out tears?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aramide stood from the field bench she had been seating on and walked to where group B was gathered .

You probably wouldn't believe it but she was actually excited about what they were doing.
Football.
One of the many things she had gotten accustomed to .
Try being Razak's friend and yet remaining a novice at football.
It just was impossible.

She was number five so she waited patiently for her turn as she watched her surroundings.
Since Mr Desmond said it was a day for girls, the boys were playing about and doing some other things she didn't pay attention to .

Number three was quite a show .The girl played Kyle Like she was Messi's apprentice.

When it was finally Mide's turn , she took a deep breath as she walked towards Kyle.

He glared at her immediately he realized she was the one.

Ignoring him , Mide skillfully slid the ball from under his legs and started running towards the net.

Of course he wasn't going to let her score so easily therefore he put up quite a fight.

Aramide was loving this cause it was like she was reliving one of her memories with Razak.

The struggle continued for about five more minutes and just before the bell rung, Aramide was able to kick the ball into the net, scoring a goal.

The joy on her face was evident as she turned to Kyle and smirked .

The teacher told them to pack it up.
Some students headed to the school bathroom while some just went to the class .

Full of gratitude to Razak , Aramide headed to the bathroom to change out of her sport wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had just come out of the school bathroom when she bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so..."
It was the girl from earlier.
Number three in her group.
"Hi, you were really good out there ."
Mide nodded in surprise.

She was just about to say the same thing to the girl.
"Uhm, thanks."
She said as she walked to the class to get her remaining things from her desk.

Getting there, she saw a figure sitting down on the table therefore obstructing her from taking her things.

"Please, excuse me."
The figure turned slowly to her  like a ghost in a slow motion movie and acted like he didn't hear her

She paused to assess him .
Obviously very tall.
Chocolate skinned just like her and also very muscular for a teenage boy.

Almost exactly Kyle's structure.

He was holding a phone and an earpiece was in his ears but he was obviously seeing her.

Those things were even contraband in school.

Great another 'proudian' . A word Mide had grown accustomed to using to describe people she saw as proud.

She was probably going to have to be dealing with these kind of people on a daily basis.

"Please excuse me".
She said again politely .

" Hi ,I'm Amos Damilola."

Nice name but she didn't ask for his name.

She just wanted to get her things and go back to the hostel.

"Please excuse me."

"Can you maybe...tell me your name?"

"Hillerson Timberlake .Now please do excuse me."

"Hilerson Timberlake huh? Now I can tell that you're a horrible liar."
"And I can tell that I really want you to get off my desk."
"That's impossible cause unless you tell me your name , I won't be leaving"

Frustrated, Aramide was rubbing her arms again.

"Fine you can as well take the books in  the desk too."

She said and walked out.

Stopping at the front of the class,she remembered her maths note was in there and she immediately regretted her actions but she definitely wasn't going back.

He wasn't actually going to take it right ?

Maybe she would come back for it  that afternoon if school was still open.

Looking under her desk and seeing her books, Dami smiled.
He had a reason to 'run into' her again.

A/n: Hmm😁😁 .Who is this Dami sef na?

'run into' Ehn?
His initials are A.D.
You know,the one I told you to watch out for.

The girl .Number 3.She's quite a character too 😉.

Before I start spilling what will happen oh,let me be on my way.

Please ,vote,comment,share and tag tag tag.

Au revoir🤭