1

Interviewer: "Good evening everyone and welcome to 'Your's idols love life'. I am your host Kim Seokjin... And we are here with none other then the most famous idol of 3 rd generation and CEO of her own industry 'YOO ENTERTAINMENT'... Presenting YOO JEONGYEON"

Jeongyeon enterd the set audience started clapping and shouting her name. She simply waved with a smile plasterd on her face.

She stood in middle of the set.

Jeongyeon : "One in a million... Anyonghaseyo Jeongyeon ibnida"

She bowed again.

Jin : "Welcome to our show... Jeongyeon-ssi"

Jeongyeon smiled.

Jin : "Have a seat..."

Jin and Jeongyeon settled onto 2 small sofas on the set with a small table between them. And on top of table it was a Starbucks rich chocolate cappuccino.

Jin : "First of all we would like you to congratulate on your second studio album... 'You = world' "

Jeongyeon thanked him and everyone.

Jin : "Would you like to explain how you got this idea... It's main track is soo amazing it can't get out of our mind"

Jeongyeon : " The main tracks which are 'one more day in love' and with 3 other main tracks 'Trade hearts' 'electric' and 'Words' it's all ballad songs... They are just sad songs with slow music... But my manager suggested to give it a upbeat music little Funk and all those soo we added... But still it's b-side tracks are having slow and music that I love"

Jin : "That was an amazing decision... You are getting a great response from all around the world..."

Jeongyeon smiled.

Jin : "Your first album also contains a little sad songs... Soo do you really feel what your lyrics says?"

Jeongyeon : "I do feel... But to make it more realistic and catchy we have to add some words which rhyme with each other... So sometimes or many times the thing I haven't felt can also be added but most of the times I feel what's in the lyrics"

Jin then look at his script and then threw a question on Jeongyeon.

Jin : "Your old song which was 'Treat you better' one of it's line says "I know I can treat you better then he can" soo does it means that your past love was a girl?"

Jeongyeon : "She was a girl... She was my best friend I fell in love with my best friend... And the songs I released this time in this album... Are the starting of me falling for her..."

Jin : "Your song 'Electric' lyrics says "You you you are soo electric everytime I touch you yeah! I feel connected" So you are getting fond of her touch. Am I right?"

Jeongyeon : "Yeah! Her touch was soo soft, she was soo soft... A bubbly girl with lots of love inside her... My other track which is 'trade hearts' main lines which are 'I wish we can trade hearts cause baby soo far it's so lonely when I am the only one to suffer this hard' I tried to say how much pain it is when I am suffering just to be in love with her"

Jin : " Soo... Let's get straight onto the point about your love story... Cause it's a love story programme I don't want to lose my job just by asking you questions about your songs.. May be I will find the answer in your story"

Jin smiled and Jeongyeon nodded. She is ready but still nervous as she remember how much pain she have gone through in her past days.
___________________________________
Songs above which are "Words" "one more day in love" and "electric" is by MAX AND HARVEY

 ___________________________________Songs above which are "Words" "one more day in love" and "electric" is by MAX AND HARVEY

I really adore them... They are funny and cute and handsome... With amazing voice's

And "Treat you better" is by Shawn Mendes

___________________________________