15

Jeongyeon : "I don't think you'll ever get it,

There's no way to teach you how we're s'posed to feel"

Jeongyeon : "Yeah! There's truly no way to teach her what I feel towards her"

Jeongyeon : "If I had the words I'd say it,

A thousand times together,

That won't make it real"

Jeongyeon : "If I had the words earlier, I would have just said to her... Maybe she can be with me... At least as a friend"

Jeongyeon : "Cause if you needed me,

The way I needed you,

Then you could know this pain,
Like I do,"

Jeongyeon : "She do need me... But not the way I need her. I don't need her just as my best friend. If she needed me the way I need her she can know the pain I am still having"

Jeongyeon : "I wish we could trade hearts,

Cause baby so far,

It's lonely when I'm the only one who's
been suffering this hard"

Jeongyeon : "If we could trade hearts, I would love to know what's the size of place she was holding for me. I can give my love to her. And never ever want my heart again. If not then I would just sell it with something like having a reboot"

Everyone busted by what Jeongyeon said

Jeongyeon : I wish we could trade hearts,

Mine's falling apart,

And you'd feel the way I felt without you,

Let me in,

It was these scars,

Trade hearts"

Jeongyeon : "Mine heart is falling apart, without her... Her smile, her laugh, the way she calls my name... It's just making my heart tear"

Jeongyeon : Cause if we did then I could move on,

When I wish you had forget us,

Just like you,

Cause I've got this all that's running through my chest,

Yeah,

And yours has barely got a scratch on it"

Jeongyeon : "If I had trade my heart I am sure I'll be move on... And then I'll not fell into a trap like love again... Because I don't have a heart to fall... I still think that did she remember me? Did she still thinks of me the same way like I do? Did past memories make her cry?... That's all the things running inside my chest inside my heart... And I think hers will have a little scratch on it as she losed a best friend, but... She got a lover"

Jin : "Again an amazing song... Indeed best idol Jeongyeon-ssi"

SEGMENT - II BREAK...