24

Flashback (Night before Nayeon left) 

Both beautiful ladies were 22 and 21.

After Nayeon's boyfriend they both were not able to spend THAT much time together so they decided to spend a whole night with each other.

In mid July, they decided to put a tent like they use to do when they were kids.

They put it on Kyungwan's house terrace.

Nayeon head on Kyungwan's arm. Their lower body inside comforter under tent. While upper one outside the tent.

They both were star gazzing.

Kyungwan knows that after a week Nayeon is having engagement with her boyfriend. Nichkhun.

Soft music playing.

Their presence were enough to make each other satisfy.

Kyungwan can't see nayeon THIS quite.

Kyungwan : "Someone is soo quite today... hmm?"

She teased Nayeon. Nayeon turn around and faced Kyungwan not minding just an inch gap between them.

Nayeon : "If I'll go will you forget me?"

Nayeon asked in her bubbly voice.

Kyungwan : "Of course I will. I don't want to full my memory because of you"

She joked but recieved a light slap on her right shoulder...

Nayeon : "Neomuhue"

She pouted, just like ageyo did in TT. but not the gesture.

Nayeon : "Be truthful"

Kyungwan : "Okay... Okay... I am sorry"

Kyungwan cupped Nayeon's face.

Kyungwan : "Of course Nabong! I will miss you. You are the sweetest part of my memories, of my life. Even if I want to I can't forget you... By the way, why are you asking?"

Nayeon : "I just want to know what I meant for you...I'll never leave you."

She pat Kyungwan's head and set her short hairs which were just like Cheer up era's Jeongyeon hair. Blonde. Beautiful and attractive.

Kyungwan still cupping Nayeon's cheeks looking as cute as she can.

They both were lost in each others eyes. It's like both were finding a pin in a long grass ground. Not minding drops of Rain falling on the ground.

Nayeon was the first one to notice cold heavy drop on her head.

She broke the contact and awkwardly stood up and hold Kyungwan's wrist and starts running in Kyungwan's bedroom.

Luckily they weren't drenched or wet.

Nayeon : "I want to spend some more time there"

She pouted.

Kyungwan wants to cup nayeon's cheeks again and taste those soft and plumpy lips AGAIN! But she can't after the awkwardness they have just gone through.

Kyungwan : "We will do it tommrow. Promise"

She smiled before continuing.

Kyungwan : "Why were you asking THAT question earlier?"

Nayeon : "I was getting engage in few weeks, so I was just asking"

Kyungwan nodded

Nayeon : "By the way... How am I looking?"

It's nothing New. Nayeon have a GREAT habit to ask how she was looking when she have to avoid silence or AWKWARDNESS.

Kyungwan step closer to nayeon. She fish her hands on Nayeon's waist.

Kyungwan : "A beautiful lady, having beautiful eyes, best lips, looking soo cute in her night dress..."

Kyungwan said all these things in a sexy tone.

Kyungwan : "It's all I AM looking right now"

She remove her hands from Nayeon's waist and busted into laughters and laid on the bed while laughing. But soon enough to receive a pillow on her face by an angry bunny.

Kyungwan : "perfect. You always look PERFECT"

kyungwan said making Nayeon blush harder. She then took her comforter and make her self comfortable on her own bed.

Nayeon was just starring at Kyungwan.

Kyungwan : "Fun Fact : A bunny starring a beautiful lady can make her eyes weak"

Kyungwan said back facing Nayeon.

Nayeon : "I swear YOO KYUNGWAN if I can kill you , you can't be here laughing for NOTHING"

nayeon slip her self into comforters beside kyungwan.

Kyungwan : "I know you can't... Because you LOVE ME"

Kyungwan chuckled as she said those words to Nayeon. It's just a fun night so she let words slip and enjoying time with Nayeon.

Nayeon : "Yeah! I do!"

Nayeon hugged Kyungwan and she hugged her back. Who knows it's their last night together in each others embrace.