2

Jin : "What age you fell in love?"

Jeongyeon : "I don't know it's just I started spending more and more time with her. But I realised it when I was around... 18!"

Jin : "Please share the incident when you saw her for the first time what you felt towards her"

Jeongyeon chuckled a bit.

Jeongyeon : "A bunny... Who talks a lot. When I met her for the first time I was 13 she was sitting with my cousin's crush."

Jeongyeon : "The line from my current track 'one more Day in love' ... Which is the perfect thing to say how I saw her for the first time"

Jeongyeon stopped for a second before singing the line of her song "one more day in love"

Jeongyeon : "Saw you sitting there very first day of school"

Then Jeongyeon started narrating the incident how she saw her first love for the first time.

Flashback

It was first day of the school after the new session started.

It wasn't Jeongyeon who enterd the school it was "KYUNGWAN... YOO KYUNGWAN"

Chaeyoung : "Unnie... How are you? Long time no see"

It was Chaeyoung. She is kyungwan's cousin sister.

Kyungwan: "Perfect. Everything is fine... What about you. And yesterday on call you told me that you like a girl... Huh? Tell me the name... Cheng"

Chaeyoung : "Yaah! Unnie... Keep your voice down she is there. She might hear you"

Kyungwan : "Okay... Sorry, my mistake"

Kyungwan chuckled a bit.

Chaeyoung : "There she is... Don't you dare YOO KYUNGWAN to make me regret my decision to let you meet with my crush"

Chaeyoung warned. While Kyungwan throw her arms in the air signaling she'll not do it.

They started going towards the direction where chaeyoung's crush was.

Kyungwan saw 2 girls sitting on the bench. One looking soo elegant she would like to call her as a elegant penguin.

And the second one looks like a bunny who is talking continuesly even though that ELEGANT PENGUIN is not at all intrested in whatever that bunny was saying.

Before standing up in front of chaeyoung's crush she inhaled and exhaled and make herself calm.

Kyungwan : "You are acting like you are going for a world war"

Kyungwan chuckled recieving a glare from chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "It's not less then going on a war...  Talking to your crush is a big and a powerful task"

Kyungwan : "Yeah! Yeah!  Whatever I'll see"

Present Time...

Jin: "You don't have love at first sight?"

Jeongyeon : "It was hate at first sight"

Jeongyeon with the whole audience and Jin started chuckling. Jeongyeon's tone was funny.

Her mind and heart was filled with memories, SWEET and SOUR memories of their first meet.

Jin : "Do you have a fight on your first met?"