29

They were standing infront of Nayeon's door.

Tiffany already pressed the bell.

Her heart is going crazy, a LOT of butterflies and most importantly she was sweating, sweating A LOT!!

The door was opened by Nayeon.

She was wearing a white oversized sweater, with pink and bluish borders at the end of the sweater and sleeves.

Their eyes met. After 3 YEARS... 

It's like they are only one present.

Jeongyeon : "H-Hi"

Nayeon : "J-Jeongyeon"

Jeongyeon shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "Kyung"

She said with a smile... It's like nayeon found everything she wished. Watching Jeongyeon again infront of her. She got the whole damn universe.

Both lovers eyes were glassy they are trying to control their tears. But it can't be controlled.

Nayeon suddenly hugged Jeongyeon, without wasting a thought she hugged her back.

NOW!

Their tears are falling perfectly FAST!

Oh! How they missed this warmness from each other.

Jeongyeon caressed nayeon's back slowly and gently.

Both were well aware that the latter is shedding tears.

Jihyo, Tzuyu, Sana and Tiffany was grinning like an idiot while watching this sweet moment and Sana even shed some tears.

Nayeon : "I missed you"

It's the second thing Nayeon said. Which melted Jeongyeon's heart SOO badly that it's converted into gas instead of Solid or Liquid.

Jeongyeon : "I miss you too Nabong"

She released the hug but fast enough to cup nayeon's cheeks. Nayeon's hands holding Jeongyeon's shirt from her waist.

She was taking a look how nayeon is. Did she changed? No not at all. Still that beautiful, pretty and cute bunny.

She kissed her forehead gently a little long then they have ever did in past. A lingring kiss for nayeon as soon as jeongyeon's lips touched her forehead.

?? : "Unnie... Whose their?"

A kid like looking girl came out and had a literal jaw dropped expression.

?? : "KYUNGWAN UNNIEEEEEE!!!"

She ran and hugged Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : " I missed you Chae"

She squeezed chaeyoung's body still a small and thin one.

Hearing chaeyoung's loud voice Mina, Dahyun and Momo ran into the doorstep. Yes they were STILL standing on the door step. With Jihyo, Tzuyu, Sana and Tiffany behind them.

Momo : "Kyungiiiiii"

Now Momo was the one to scream and clinged to Jeongyeon.

Dahyun is still try to get back into reality.

Jeongyeon : "Dub?"

Dahyun : "YOO KYUNGWAN UNNNNNIIIIEEEEE"

Here we go with an over energetic Dahyun.

After releasing hug jeongyeon's head turned towards Mina.

She smiled ELEGENTLY.

Mina : "I missed you YOO JEONGYEON"

She chuckled before hugging jeongyeon.

Tzuyu acted like she is cleaning her thought everyone's attention diverted towards her.

It's not noticeable as there is more then 15 bodyguards and those 4 were standing in between them.

Chaeyoung : "Chou Tzuyu"

Dahyun : "Our maknae..."

They both clinged onto Tzuyu's each shoulder.

Mina and Momo hugged Sana and Jihyo.

And of course nayeon and Jeongyeon were standing in corner.

They both were standing in awkwardness.

In past nayeon use to ask how's she is looking but Now... No more questions.

Jeongyeon slowly took nayeon's hands. Still soft as feathers.

She intertwined them.

Nayeon : "Should we head inside?"

She slowly whispered.

Jeongyeon : "I don't think they have a plan to get in"

Nayeon : "Don't worry... They'll get in. WE should get inside"

They both headed inside.

Nayeon showed Jeongyeon their house. And it's like they got back to their old self's, teasing each other.

And last was Nayeon's room. Jeongyeon settled on her bed like it's own by her. Like she did in older days.

Nayeon keep on blabbering things, but Jeongyeon can't take her eyes off nayeon.

Nayeon finally sat beside Jeongyeon.

Nayeon : "Soo... How's our house?"